Burrito Bucket

At the Burrito Bucket, Babs puts on her Burrito Bucket uniform

Babs: [monologuing herself] In a world hungry for justice, where citizens thirst for righteousness, and yearn for the taste of freedom, one woman's there to serve them the liberty they so desperately crave. And also, burritos. Buckets and buckets of burritos.

She came out of the break room and strolls into the dining area of the restaurant, whistling, until.

Shane: Gordon!

Babs: Buenos dias, Shane

Shane: That's Mr. O'Shaughnessy to you! And you're late. Again!

Babs: I am?

She turns to the left and looks at clock then she shrugged.

Shane: That's the sixth time this week, Gordon, and it's only Monday!

Babs: Oh, sorry, Shane. Er, Mr. O'Shaughnessy, sir.

Shane: Listen, Gordon, some people know the importance of a good work ethic. Punctuality, responsibility. Some people take their job seriously.

Babs: Believe you me, Senor O'Shaughnessy, nothing's more important to me than this job. I love Burrito Bucket. I've been a fan of Burrito Bucket since I was five!

Babs brought out her phone and shows Shane the picture of her five-year old self, hugging a bucket of burritos.

Shane: Whatever. If you're late one more time, today, tomorrow, for the rest of your life, you're fired!

Babs: Fired? Could this be the end for a habanero heroine, our enchilada enforcer, our lady sentinel of the sacred bean? No!

Shane: What?

Babs: Nothing. From here on out, I'll be the master of time management, the crusader of the clock, the expert of hours.

Some minutes later, Babs is cutting lettuce in the kitchen and spots people wearing animal masks and holding guns entering the Bank of Moolah across the street.

Babs: Hmm, suspicious. Really suspicious.

[guns powering up]

Babs: Extremely suspicious! [gasps] I don't think those dudes are bank patrons at all! Mr. O'Shaughnessy! Hey, hey! Mr. O...