6.

6.1 | Everlasting Life
"Nooooooooooooo!" Sai'Yanna yelled as she jumped out of her sleep for the fifth time that night. She was being haunted by Leena and LaShon and God knows who else. Karisma sat next to Sai'Yanna's bed for many nights until she seemed okay but to her surprise, Sai wasn't getting any better mentally. Physically? She was a doll with a couple of war wounds that healed quite nicely.

Karisma caressed Sai's forearm. "It's alright. I'm here", she stated calmly. Sai'Yanna was grateful for Karisma, if it wasn't for her she'd look exactly like Leena. No one knew that Karisma was in town, watching over her biggest cash cow BRICKS, but what she embarked was so much more interesting and that was his fiancé. She seen how much of a go-getter Sai was and began following her around instead of Bricks. She knew Bricks knew how to play but he was in a different playground than New York.

The day of the house fire she lost Sai'Yanna until she got a call stating that it was a house on fire by where she was and immediately played superwoman. When she sent Boogie into the home Sai'Yanna was wrapped up in her hoodie, the hoodie wouldn't melted onto her skin if she would've stayed in that house much longer. He did notice Leena laying on top of her but he was told to get one person and one person only. And that's what he did.

Karisma flew Sai'Yanna back to Greece where she knew she'd receive the best medical treatment money and power could buy.
"It feels like I can't even breathe while I sleeping, like she choking me or some", Sai'Yanna said as she rubbed her neck.
"Sai'Yanna have you ever heard of post traumatic stress disorder?" Sai'Yanna shook her head yeah.
"I think that's what you have. I don't know what led to that house fire but I do think you should see someone."
"Nah, I'm good", Sai'Yanna stood from the bed and walked out onto the balcony, staring at the moon.

"You don't have to wear that tough girl armor around me Sai'Yanna."
"I'm not wearing anything. The best way for me to handle shit like this is to forget it ever happened. Got it?" Karisma was sweet but she was too pushy and Sai'Yanna hated that.
"I'll back off but the offer stands on the table for as long as it needs to."
Why save me? Was the only question Sai'Yanna wanted to asked but she didn't want to seem rude.

"Must be nice to live so drama free. Just enjoy the sun, shopping and whatever else you do out here", Sai said as she took a seat next to Karisma.
Karisma smiled, "it's nice every blue moon but I miss those gritty streets. I miss those nights of not knowing if I'll come out on top or not, I miss the thrill of it all. But ever since Ice threw me to the FED's I never really looked back."
"Ice?" Sai'Yanna use to hear his name all up and through the streets but never thought in a million years he'd be a hardcore snitch.

"Yeah Ice Jones. He was the man of my dreams or at least I thought he was", Karisma's voice cracked. She dreaded ever telling anyone this story but something in her told her that she could trust Sai'Yanna.

"I met Ice one night I was in the club with my girl Muni Mo and Reign. The club was never my scene mainly because my family was hit back in the day and the last thing my daddy wanted for me to be caught up in some bullshit. Especially, cause at that time I was runnin' other cats into they graves with the dope game. Ice distracted me one night and shit moved so fast. Some lil nigga that worked for this nigga Ice and Zeek shot the spot up and killed my girl Izzy. Muni Mo blamed me because after that night I couldn't leave Ice alone." A single tear escaped her tear duct. She wasn't much of the emotional type, she kept everything bottled up inside.

"Then I got pregnant and that had to be the biggest mistake of my life because I let my guard down & he tried to take me for everything that I was worth. The FEDs did a sweep on almost every stash house I had in the city, I was put in cuffs and hauled off but it was a good thing my family was tied in with the government period or my ass would be rotting in prison."
"You're a fucking legend you know that?" Sai'Yanna cooed.
"So I've been told", she scoffed.