5

5.1|A Hell Bound Whore

June 10th 2018

Bricks was moving off of pure emotion, he was hurting. He didn't know how he and Sai'Yanna had come to such an abrupt bump in the road. She was carrying his seed, she was the light of his world and the matter how much the universe tried to fight him on it; she was the love of his life. After watching that tape, it fucked him up tremendously. He vowed to never tell a soul the truth because how would that make him look in the end? He vowed to keep her secret but he also vowed out, he was done with her, her lies and her schemes. He couldn't even look at her the way, she was a cold blooded murderer.

Bricks sat at the bar, downing drink after drink not giving a fuck about the consequences that came after his intoxication. "Gimme another cherry whiskey my man", Bricks knocked his glass against the counter, getting the bartenders attention.
"And could I get a raspberry lemon drop?" Leena appeared out of nowhere, taking a seat next to Bricks. He looked her over. She was immaculate, a sight for sore eyes. Leena's wore a long straight wig, black Balenciaga floral lace body-con minidress, a pair of lavender Tom Ford lock leather stiletto's and her diamond choker. She was fly, Sai'Yanna type of fly.

Leena learned the game from Sai'Yanna without even asking to be taught. She studied her from mannerisms to fashion. She was willing to put what she learned to work.

The bartender sat the fancy looking lemon drop in front of Leena and Bricks cherry whiskey in front of him. "What's a man as good looking as you doing in here all by yourself?" She asked.
"Thinking, drinking", he laughed.
"Thinking about what? A man like you shouldn't be in here all by his lonesome", she shot him her smile.
She had perfect teeth and a pretty smile. He finally gave in and decided to stop being so uptight. The bar tender knew Bricks and his family personally. He turned his back towards the two, listening in on their conversation, he could tell Leena was trouble, anybody could.

"Just wanted to come have a couple drinks with an old friend but they didn't show up", he lied.
"Well tonight must be my lucky night then", she grinned.
"Why you say that ma?"
"Yo friend bailed and now I'm taking their spot. You could use the company."
He laughed, "yo Cecil man, give the lady a whiskey cherry". Cecil did as he was told, sitting the glass in front of Leena. He didn't like her and he didn't mind if she knew it or not. He gave her a look that could kill her dead right there.

"So, what's ya name ma?"
"Name is Camiya, what's yours?" She asked in a seductive tone.
"Benjamin but my peoples call me Bricks."
"Well Bricks it's nice to meet you."

After talking for two hours, she could see why Sai'Yanna chose him over her. He was smart, handsome & ambitious. Most men she knew took pride in riding a woman's back just to get paid or having their hands out. But nah, not B, he had his own hustle. Bricks was feeling Leena or maybe it was the liquor talking, who really knows? But he knew in that moment he wanted to take her down and give her the best dick she ever had in her life. He was prepared to fuck out of his frustrations out on the woman that sat next to him. He could tell she wanted the same thing because she kept flashing him her D-cup breast.

"Where you from ma?" He asked sluggishly, after downing nine glasses of whiskey, it was finally kicking in. Bricks was known for having a high tolerance, even while in high school he drunk a whole bottle of Grey Goose and still managed to help his team win their championship basketball game. He was a trooper in the drinking department, but love? Never was his strong suit and now that he was older he saw why. He always went for the wrong type of women.