3|𝗔 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲

❁𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫❁

I wake up to Claire bursting in my room with a glass of orange juice. She says wake up I say shut up I have a hangover. She gives me 2 pills with my orange juice. I take the pills and I drink some juice and she says enjoy I'm headed out and when I get back I want details. I say what do you mean? She says you know what I'm talking about I seen you go with him. I roll my eyes and say Fine she smiles and she leaves out. Thats when I get a notification I pick up my phone and I look at it. The message reads "Goodmorning Beautiful" I decide to reply with "Morning". After a few minutes I get another and it reads "I was wondering if you'd accompany me for breakfast?" I reply with "sure" and he responds with "Good I'll pick you up in an hour". I sit my glass on my nightstand and I stand up. I walk over to my closet and I pick out a dress and some sandles. I go to my bathroom and I turn on the shower and I undress. I step in and I allow my hair and body to get wet. I wash my hair and body and I rinse off. I get out and I dry and diffuse my hair. I dry my body and I walk out to my room. I get dressed and I slip on my sandles and that's when I get a notification. I pick my phone up and I look at the message. It reads "I'm here come outside" I grab my purse and I go outside. That's when I see him leaned up against a Black Maybach. He has on a white dress shirt. The sleeves rolled up to his elbows revealing his tattooed sleeves. Along with black dress pants and black dress shoes. His hair combed to the side neatly he looks breath taking. He says I'm glad you decided to join me do you mind if I blindfold you? I say is it a surprise? He smiles and he says something like that. I turn my back to him and I allow him to blindfold me. He helps me in and within a minute or two I hear the car start and we start moving. We drive for about an hour and a half and the car comes to a stop. I hear his door open and close and he opens mine. He helps me out and he leads me in a direction. He leads me up stairs and down a path. He helps me sit down and I feel him sit beside me. After maybe 20 minutes he takes off the blindfold and were on a plane in the air. I say w.where are we going? He says it's a surprise I  say I didn't think we'd be leaving the country. He says is that a problem? I say not necessarily. He says Good I say is this your plane? He says it is do you like it? I say I do that's when get the okay to roam. He unbuckles and he stands and he says come. I unbuckle my seatbelt and I take his hand.

𝗧𝗼 𝗕𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱