𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

Start from the beginning

The drawing made his heart beat faster. That day they had been very intimate with each other. Armaan remembered it as if it was yesterday. Especially because that day he found out about Nandini's reactions towards thunder. That day he had slept with Nandini in his arms, feeling complete as ever.

Before he could start fawning over that day, he flipped through more of the pages. There were images of other things then them. There were more images of their moments together. Mostly memorable ones. But every moment they spend together is memorable as they manage to do something stupid enough to make it memorable.

Finally, Armaan reached the last drawing in her book. The picture made him scoff out loud. It was a drawing of him with devil horns and looking all mad and evil. This is something he expected from her. Armaan knew she couldn't live without connecting him and a devil together.

Seeing the next pages blank, Armaan closed the drawing book and placed it back where it belonged. He made sure to perfectly put it back where it belonged so Nandini wouldn't fall suspicious.

After finding his tie, Armaan left the closet and exited the room, not before wiping that little smile he had on his face just thinking about Nandini.

• • • • •

Coming out of the bathroom, Armaan stopped in his steps as he came face to face with an angry looking Nandini. Her hands were on her hips while she pouted, looking straight at him with an accusing look.

Seeing her looking as if he had done something, Armaan became alert. He thought about what he could've done wrong and then it hit him. She had probably found out he had went through her drawing book. And now she was mad because he looked through her stuff without permission. "Good going Armaan."

"Why are you standing like that and looking at me as if I created a sin...?" He was now afraid for his life, thinking this women will probably kill him or worse, cut off his hair. "Because you did." she replied. Hearing her stern voice, Armaan just hoped it wasn't his hair that was coming off.

"May I know what have I done wrong?" Even though he already knew, there was no harm in asking. "What you did wrong? You don't know what you did wrong!?" Armaan shook his head 'no' slowly. He did know but he wasn't going to say that. Clicking her tongue, Nandini said, "You forgot to bring me chocolates which you had promised!"

As Nandini explained the real reason why she was mad, Armaan sighed in relief. He was so happy she didn't find out because he knew he would've been dead by now.

Now he didn't care and replied back. "When did I ever promise you chocolates?" Nandini looked at him with her mouth agape as if he had grown two horns. "You promised this morning before leaving." she answered. How dare he forget her chocolates!?

Realization dawned upon Armaan. "I never promised you." "But I heard you." Nandini said in a 'duh-but-I'm-not-sure' tone. "No I didn't. I told you to ask the driver and then I left. You were probably imagining things." he retorted back as he moved away to get his laptop. Nandini was left there, standing, thinking about it. And now when she did, she realized he was right. "Your the stupid one and here you're blaming the poor man."

But she wouldn't let that happen. No way Armaan could be right. "Well you're the husband. You're supposed to fulfill your wife's wishes." Nandini changed up the topic. Armaan though, he just ignored her and moved towards the sofa. "Are you listening even!?" she said after getting no reply from him. "Armaan!?"