"OK, but Finnick Odair Ogilvy sounds way better," she commented.

"Yeah, we get it. You two are a lovey-dovey couple of lovebirds. Can we move on?" Johanna intervened, crossing her arms in exasperation.

Melo and Finnick ended up accompanying the girls to their compartment, saying goodbye to them before going back to the new compartment they had been given after the bombing.

The next day, as Dove ate breakfast with her family in the cafeteria, two very well-known figures left their trays of food right across from her on the table. Ohan and Delia, her stylist and escort. Two people Dove hadn't truly thought of since she had been captured by the Capitol were right in front of her. "Ohan? Delia?"

"Good to see you again, Dove," Ohan greeted, getting up from his seat to receive a hug from Dove, who remained as stunned as the moment she had laid eyes on their figures.

"How are you, sweetie?" Delia asked, wrapping her arms around Dove. Without her make-up, extravagant wigs, and high heels, she was the most difficult to recognise out of the two of them. However, it didn't seem as if Delia missed those accessories too much.

"I'm as good as a hijacked refugee can be. How come I didn't see you before in here? No one told me you were here," Dove said, taking her seat between Finnick and Angel again.

"Plutarch wanted us to concentrate on the Mockingjay. We barely had time to do anything else these past weeks. And your doctors also recommended for you not to see anything that would remind you of the Capitol . . . and we were considered as possible triggers," Ohan explained, staring at his food as if it had teeth.

Delly, who had taken a seat next to them after Prim joined them, changed the conversation to a livelier subject. Peeta's recovery. He had done some progress during the last weeks, not enough to be as happy as Delly was, but, well, that was the way she was.

"Soldier Ogilvy, you're required in Command. President Coin wants to speak with you. Alone," Boggs announced, standing at the end of the table as he looked directly at Dove.

"You need to find new ways to call them. There's literally four 'Soldier Ogilvy' here," Johanna said, although she received no reply as Boggs remained silent.

"Is it urgent? Breakfast time is not over yet," Dove questioned, getting a nod from Boggs in reply. "OK, I'm going. I'll see you later." She added, kissing Finnick's cheek before following Boggs until Command's entrance.

"After you," he said, opening the door for her to enter. Dove didn't remember having ever been in Command. There were many lights. Many screens. Although not many people. President Coin and Plutarch were the only ones inside the room. "I'll be waiting outside. Your check-up with the head doctor is scheduled just after this meeting, so I'll be the one escorting you."

"All right," Dove answered, watching as the door closed behind her. Turning around, she met the distant look of President Coin alongside the warm smile coming from Plutarch. What a pair. She thought. "Did you want to see me?"

"Yes, please take a seat, soldier," Coin replied, pointing at the chair in front of a computer screen. Dove nodded, sitting on that same chair as a few images were displayed. They were mostly about Katniss, Gale, or Ron in Two. "These are recent photos taken from District Two. It seems they had come up with an idea to win over the district. I've spoken with my colleagues, and we all have agreed that there's a need for a propo with the Rebel Songbird's voice in it."

"In short, you'll be singing while we show pictures of the Mockingjay taking over District Two," Plutarch added, making it easier for Dove to understand what was really going on.