William x Male y/n

Imma try to write 2nd Pov

Yes I saw that 1 minute after posted

William adored how small you were compared to him even if its just a few inches, he would still comment on your height. But that wouldn't role with you, you'd most likely show him the middle finger, he'd cry in British.

Along with you dragging William around with random antics like pranking the bosmans for him, or just simply trying to prove you can do a split. "Dammit y/n! You're going tew brake a bone!!!" He would say but that never stopped you.

Henry would also get to see how random the chaos could get with you, "This is your man" Henry would ask "yeah" William adored you "Look at him" Henry pointed at the you the short dude kicking a vending machine in hopes of getting William tang "Thats mine" this conversation would happen daily.
(Please understand the reference 🙏)

Your antics could happen day or night, just like 3am and your going to a 24 hour McDonald's for a burger or nuggets. William just wakes up without your warmth, rolls his eyes, and falls back asleep.
(You'd still get him something even though you know he's sleeping)

You'd wake him up by getting all in his face "OI WOT THE FOCK" He just opened his eyes to see you staring at him, but usually You'd greet him with a kiss.