Rut day

POV: Sarah
'Hey gourgeous' Saba said trapping me by putting his arm on the wall, i frowned, threw my ciggarette and stood on it.
'Your still as beautiful as ever' he laughed, i crossed my arms and growled.
'What don't wanna talk?' he asked
'We don't have to talk' he smiled getting closer, i took my silenced pistol and shot him in the stomach making him bleed out, i put the gun away and smiled getting on his level to see his dying expression.
'Guess we didn't need to talk' i laughed cutting an S on his cheek. i got back in the car and the moment Sofia saw the car pull in she ran outside and hugged me tightly,
'You okay?'
'Yeah i just missed you a lot' she said pulling me into her chest. Florence walked past and giggled, i smiled at her and Sofia gave me a piggy back ride up to my room.

POV: Sofia
i woke up and immediately felt pain, Sarah wasn't there but i wanted my omega. i rolled off the bed and tried to make it to the door but crawled most of the way, i knocked and Florence opened it.
'Help' i cried, she ran to my side looking at me her eyes wide
'Rut?' i nodded she sighed, texted Shelby and a few minutes later Shelby ran into the room panting.
'I got your text, man this house is huge, who lives here the queen?' she said out of breath.
'Sarah does' Florence laughed, Shelby's eyes became wide and then wider when she saw me. She ran out then back again and gave me a glass of water, some pain killers and sleeping pills. i had them and sat on Sarahs's bed taking in her scent.

POV: Sarah
i walked towards my room, Shelby and Florence left and i stood confused.
'Why were you in my room?' i asked
'Sofia's is having her rut' Shelby smiled
'Have fun' Florence laughed. i rolled my eyes and locked my bedroom door behind me, Sofia laid on my bed under the covers. i smiled and ran the bath so it was warm of which i then filled with bubbles, i woke Sofia and she groaned in pain.
'Okay let's get you up' i smiled picking her up and taking her in the bathroom, she undressed and i placed her in the bath. After her bath she got some clothes and we laid down watching Netflix. i got a text from Emily
~Messages~
Florence🏳️‍🌈: Hey house is empty have fun 😉
Sarah✨: SHUT UP, you sure they're all gone?
Florence🏳️‍🌈: Yeah your mum's out and we're all at the movies
Sarah✨: Thanks now shut up
Florence🏳️‍🌈: Your welcome