𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 || 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾

Get to know the author! Leave some comments about some things you'd like to know about me! But there is one thing I don't want to see in the comment is my age. That's it!

_________________________

Y/n was on the bed cuffed as she slowly woke up to the sounds of creaky floors. She looked up to see Yamai smiling sweetly. "Damien told me to give you a good meal," she scoffed.

Y/n looked at her as she dropped the food on the bed. "You try any funny business and you'll receive a beating" she stared in her eyes. She hesitantly nodded as Yamai uncuffed her left right. She watched her moves sharply.

Y/n moved her wrist about as she started to take the fork and eat her breakfast. Once she was done she picked up the fork and tried to reach Yamai's arm,but she didn't miss though. Yamai took the fork back and stabbed her arm making her scream,she then kicked her leg as she had a scowl on her face.

"Damn brat." She spat as she took the plate and fork back. Damien came in once Yamai left,he crouched down in front of her and saw the tears streaming down her face as she hunched forward. He lifted her head up,Y/n opened her teary eyes a little and looked at Damien.

"D-Damien.." she sobbed,

"Yes?" He asked as he kissed away her tears. Y/n started crying more as she opened her mouth only for more sobs to come out. "Don't cry babe,what's wrong? Tell me" he cooed as he continued to wop the tears away.

"I-I wanna go home!.." she cried more as she started wiping away her own tears. "I-I want to see S-Sho again!.." she cried louder. Damien's soft expression turned into a piercing glare as his grip on her chin tightened. "S-Stop.. y-you're hurting me!" She cried even louder as his grip tightened alot.

"Sorry Y/n,I can't let you go running around with that pretty little mouth of yours telling the cops. And you will continue to be hurt if you don't listen to us." Damien pushed her back towards the wall as he stood up,also leaving the attic.

Y/n wiped away her tears as she wished for someone to come save her. 'Sho,someone.. Please help me!' She thought as her tears continued streaming down her now bruised face.