𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 || 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇.

Y/n,Shousuke,Shouko stepped out of the car at the beach's parking lot. They walked to the rest of their friends as they were the only ones left to come.

"OVER HERE!" Osana screamed, waving his arms about aggressively. Y/n chuckled at her behaviour as she grabbed her husband's and her sister-in-law's too. She ran towards Osana and the rest.

"You all came out in your bathing suits?" Hitomi tilted her head side-ways as the others nodded.

"Oh I invited my other friends too!" Osana mentioned as she pointed behind them. Otori,Nene,Yamai,Katai,Agari and more of their high-school friends came.

Shouko started trembling due to the amount of people, "Hope it's okay!" Osana chuckled as they scratched the nape of their neck. Y/n sighed before as she shook her head lightly.

"I'm going to put my things under a parasol" She mumbled as Shousuke followed her. She found a beach chair with a parasol covering it from the beaming hot sun. She set her bag there and laid out a towel on the sand.

"You okay?" Shousuke asked, stroking her hair. She merely hummed as she took off her sandals. "Going for a swim?" He asked once again.

"Care to join?" She asked him. He shook his head,mentioning that he'd only dip his feet in the water. She shrugged it off as she walked towards the water. As she was about to dip her feet in it,someone lifted her up and jumped in the water with Y/n lifted in the air.

Once they were about to hit the water,said person let go of Y/n. They both sank under the water a bit but floated back up. Y/n turned around to see who did that,only to see Hitohito laughing and Hitomi recording it. "Damn you Hitohito!" Y/n pouted angrily until it disappeared into a laugh.

Shousuke saw the commotion and couldn't help but smile at his partner having fun with her friends. Nicolas and Damien walked over to the male, "Say did you have fun with my sister?" Nicolas cocked his eyebrows up with a teasing smirk plastered on his face.

Damien tilted his eyebrows in a confused manner which didn't get unnoticed by Nicolas. "Shousuke over here took my sister's virginity," he chuckled. Shousuke's face turned bright red as he hid his face with his hands. Damien's eyes widened and anger rushed over his body,but he knew he had to keep calm. As he will be taking soon enough.

"Really? She must've enjoyed it a lot,she couldn't walk without stumbling over" Damien laughed as Nicolas laughed as well,agreeing with the male.