𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 || 𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL ACTIVITIES. I WILL PUT A WARNING ONCE IT STARTS.

_________________________

Y/n and Shousuke were in bed cuddling up against eachother. "Are you okay Sho? You seem like you're thinking intensely" Y/n mentioned,Shousuke snapped out of his daze once he heard his lover's soft voice.

"Yeah I'm fine,just.. thinking about something that has been on my mind lately" Shousuke smiled at his wife. Y/n looked at him confused.
"What is on your mind then?" She asked him. His face turned red as he rethought the question he was to about ask her.

"Well..do you wanna have kids..?" He murmured,this caught Y/n off guard as she felt her face heating up at those words.
"I-I guess so.." she mumbled as she buried her face in his chest. His eyes widend before he smiled softly at her patted her head.

_________________________
THE SEXUAL ACTIVITIES START HERE! IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING THINGS LIKE THIS,YOU CAN SKIP TO THE NEXT PAIR OF BOLD WORDS!
_________________________

Y/n and Shousuke were now naked,Shousuke sat on the bed while Y/n stood infront of him avoiding eyes contact. "You're so beautiful dear" Shousuke complimented her. Y/n hid her face being more flustered than she already was.

She slowly walked towards Shousuke and saw his throbbing erection. "S-Sho! Your dick-.." she mumbled as her body became hot. He looked down and saw it standing straight. His face flushed red as he looked away.

Y/n got on her knees and now was face to face with his cock. She looked up and saw a flustered Shousuke looking at her. His cheeks were red as Y/n looked back down. She put her hands around it and started pumping him,after a few pumps she put it in her mouth. He threw his head back as she started bobbing her head up and down.

Soft moans escaped his lips, "Y-Y/n.." he moaned. He was in pure bliss while Y/n was happy she was doing a goodjob. Her pace was too slow for Shousuke's liking as he grabbed a fist full of her h/c hair and started thrusting in her mouth as she started choking on it. He thrusted one last time before he came in her mouth,forcing her to swallow it.

She moved her head back as she gasped for air. "Sorry if that was rough" Shousuke panted as he looked at Y/n who was paying aggressively.
"It's okay Sho" y/n smiled at him. He nodded as he sat Y/n on his lap. She was confused by his action before she let out a soft moan.

"S-Sho.." she moaned as he continued fingering her.
"Shh.. its okay" he whispered to her as he continued fingering her. His pace started increasing as Y/n's moans started increasing.

"A-Ah-.. Shousuke.." She moaned as she squirmed around his lap. She started sucking the skin on her neck while fingering her. "Sho.. I-Im Aaah~.. c-cumming.." she moaned as she came all over his fingers. He took out his fingers and saw her juices all over it.

Y/n whined as he removed his fingers. "Don't worry darling,were going to the main course now" Shousuke chuckled. He laid his lover on her back as she was sitting down on the bed. As she laid down,he spread her legs open. He rubbed the tip of his dick on her clothes making her moan loudly.

"S-Sho~ S-Stop.. teasing me.!" She cried out. He chuckled at her desperate state. "Sho~.. ple-" she begged once again before she moaned loudly. Shousuke inserted his dick in her until he felt a barrier. He pulled out before thrusting back in hardly. She screamed-moaned as she threw her arms around his neck.

Moans kept leaving her lips as Shousuke rocked back and forth,Y/n's eyes where rolled back as she kept moaning "Shousuke~ i-it feels so g-good!~" she moaned as he kept thrusting in her.

Soon enough,his thrusting became sloppy as he started panting aggressively. She started becoming tighter as she felt her climax coming soon. "Shousuke~~" she moaned as she came all over him. He went deeper inside her as he came inside her.

They both stayed still as they calmed down. Sweat covered their bodies as Shousuke pulled out with some of both their cut leaving her pussy, a soft moan escaped her lips while at it too. Shousuke chuckled as he left to go run the water. "You okay?" He asked her.

She simply hummed as a reply as Shousuke carried her towards the bathroom.

_________________________
TO THOSE WHO SKIPPED THE SEXUAL PART. IT IS SAFE TO READ NOW,THE SEXUAL ACTIVITIES ARE OVER.
_________________________

Shousuke did aftercare like the gentleman he is and gave her a bottle of water to drink. Y/n snuggled against Shousuke as they were watching a movie. "Well that was fun" she giggled as Shousuke let out a laugh,though he did agree. It was fun.

_________________________

Damien: So did you ask Y/n if you could take her virginity?

Yeah I did,we just did it and she's currently dozing off.

Damien: Did you give her the proper aftercare?

Yes I did. Im going to bring her to bed now. Bye.

_________________________

Shousuke carried his sleeping wife towards their shared bedrooms and laid her on the bed. He pulled the covers up and slept next to her.

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED SO DONT COME AT ME IF THERE ARE ANY SPELLING ERRORS. I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITIES SO I HAD TO READ SOME💀