10- What's This Feeling?

((((((stuff happens between them vibes)))))))

-

Frank's POV

*time lapse about two weeks*

Wednesday morning.

Hump Day.

To be honest, I don't get why it's called that. All us sick perverts giggle at its non-intended pun.

I think of Gerard, then.

Dammit, Frank!

Stop thinking that you know he's not ready. And that's fine.

Our relationship has gone on for almost two weeks. So yeah, it's still kinda early to even do that, in my personal opinion.

Gerard's delicate and fragile. I need to protect him with all my being.

-

"Hey, Frank!" I turn my head to the familiar voice, spotting Patrick walking towards me. We've grown even closer and have a lot in common, it's great.

"Patrick! What's up?" I stop walking, waiting for him to get to where I am.

"Nothing at all, really. Just wanting the weekend to get here." Patrick sighs as he reaches me.

"Oh trust me I relate completely." I nod my head in agreement.

We discuss new guitar equipment we've been trying out as we walk to the teacher's lounge to drop off our lunches then part, heading to our classes for the day, making plans to write some songs with the band as soon as we can.

-

Gerard and I didn't get quality alone time to hang out this past weekend, which sucks. He had to go out of town for the weekend for some family stuff, something about his grandma, I think. I can't remember to be honest with you.

We got to sneak some kisses yesterday, though, seeing as he didn't have my class on Monday. I had missed his smell, his taste, his whole presence, really.

Wow I'm starting to sound a bit clingy.

Oh well, who cares?

I like Gerard too much, I'm allowed to miss every little thing about him even if I don't see him for a few days.

When Gerard walks into class today, my heart leaps at the sight of him, we both shyly smile at each other. He walks up to me, pretending to ask a question about last night's homework on Stoichiometry.

"I missed you." His voice quiet and deep as to not draw attention to the whole illegality of our relationship to others.

"Obviously I missed you, too, Gee." I place my hand on the middle of his back, pointing to the worksheet, "helping" him on his problem. We smiled at each other and blushed.

"I have study hall after class, I can stick around for it if that's... well, okay?" Gerard looks at me sideways, smirking a bit. That look leads me to bite my lip in, well, sexual frustration.

"Only if you want, Gerard. Now go take a seat. Class is starting." I start to lightly push him away when his usual personality takes a turn, downright shocking me.

"Ooh I like it when you talk demanding to me." He looks at me devilishly after saying that in a particularly low voice, to my deep gratitude.

I felt a little something happen down there, though.

"Gerard not now." I fluster and scurry him away. "Sit we'll discuss the problems in class today."

I go to sit at my desk and sigh out loud in relief as I put my hands on my head, covering my view of the class watching me, waiting for me to start the learning day. After a few seconds I recover then stand, telling them all to get out homework so we can go over problems in class.