"It's like a TV station." Chiba stated as the map appeared on everyone's phones.

Kayano shifted her gaze from the map to him, "What do you mean?"

"Apparently they have complex layouts to prevent a terrorist takeover." Chiba explained.

Kayano smiled sheepishly. "You sure know a lot about it."

Sugaya looked up to get a better look at the hotel, "No wonder the bad guys love staying here."

"Unlocking side entrance." Ritsu informed her classmates and teachers as the entrance to the hotel was slid open.

After hearing how the door was opened, Karasuma stepped forward from his students and made his way to it. He leaned against it, ensuring it won't be closed again and gestured to his students to come through the door, "Let's go. We're running out of time."

"Yes, sir." His students followed him into the building.

Everyone walked started to make their way along the floor and found themselves near the entrance to the room with a spiral staircase leading to the upper part of the building and a large piano standing in the middle of the room. It was when a problem appeared. The entire place was filled with guards who were patrolling the area.

Karasuma poked his head around the corner to get a better look, "There are more guards than I'd expected."

"It'd be too difficult for us all to get past." Nagisa stated.

Y/N nodded, "Yeah and trying to sneak past them one by one would be a huge waste of time."

"What?" Bitch-sensei asked, "Just...go on through."

"Do you have any grasp on the situation here, Bitch-sensei?" Sugaya asked as his classmates gasped at Bitch-sensei suggesting such an idea.

"How are we supposed to make it past all those guards?" Kimura asked.

Bitch-sensei smirked and walked past her students. She stopped next to Karasuma and put her hand on his chest, her eyes set on the piano in the middle of the room, "Just go."

The students looked at her questionably as Bitch-sensei pushed herself into a walk into the room, earning gasps from her students. Koro-sensei grinned as Bitch-sensei walked further into the room, getting closer to the piano.

"Hm?" One of the guards noticed Bitch-sensei drunkenly walk into the room. His colleagues followed his example. Many of them blushed the moment they set their eyes on Bitch-sensei as Bitch-sensei smirked internally. This was going to be too easy for her.

She walked into one of them and gasped, "I'm so sorry." She looked up at him, blushing, "I seem to have had too much of the liquor in my room."

The guard she had just bumped into turned pink as soon as she looked up at him, "Oh, er, think nothing of it, miss."

"I'm the pianist scheduled to perform here next week." Bitch-sensei explained shyly as she pointed at the piano in the middle of the room, pretending like she had just noticed it, "I came early to see the sights."

"A pianist, eh?" One of the guards whispered to one of his colleagues in amusement.

"We get 'em all the time." His colleague replied.

Bitch-sensei looked over her shoulder at them, smilling sweetly and started to make her way to the piano, "I'd like to see if the piano's in tune." She sat down in front of the piano, "It'll help me sober up." She looked over her shoulder and gave all the guards around her a pleading look, "Could I play a little tiny bit, hmm?"

A very flustered guard was about to leave the room, "Well, uh...let me check with the front..."

"Aw, come on." Bitch-sensei gently grabbed his arm, making him look down at her. She smiled at him, "I want you to hear me play, and then critique me."