"I don't really want to say it out loud." Y/N replied.

"Why?" Sugaya asked as Y/N gestured towards Karma who was ahead of them both, making him nod in understanding, "Understable."

Okano stopped climbing for a second and looked down at her classmates from where she was, "Don't get left behind!"

Kimura looked up at Okano with an impressed look on his face, "Okano sure can move."

"Yeah." Isogai agreed, "She's got the rest of us beat in this kind of thing."

Kimura looked over his shoulder to look down at his teachers, "Whereas with our teachers..."

Karasuma was falling far behind his students as he tried to climb up the cliff while carrying the Koro-sensei ball tied up to his left hand and having Bitch-sensei who refused to climb up on her own, clinging to his back.

"Too fast!" Bitch-sensei's constant complains were not making the job easier for him, "Climb more carefully! Ugh!"

"Only one of the three of 'em can move." Kimura stated.

"I don't know about you guys." Y/N shook his head, watching his teachers over his shoulder. Karasuma really had the patience of a saint, "But I wouldn't blame Karasuma-sensei if he tossed her off the cliff."

"Yeah..." A few of his classmates voiced their agreement.

"Karasuma!" Bitch-sensei shouted, tightening her grip around Karasuma as Karasuma looked like he was seconds away from shaking her off his back.

As Bitch-sensei continued to voice her complains to Karasuma, Koro-sensei had his entire attention focused on his students, "The students all have exceptional balance."

"I have them climb the mountain behind the school," Karasuma explained.

"I see." Koro-sensei replied, "No wonder they had those fly board down pat."

"Shut up and climb already!" Bitch-sensei demanded. "My hands are getting tired!"

"Why did Bitch-sensei come again?" Chiba asked, looking down at his teachers.

"She didn't want to stay back and feel left out." Kataoka explained.

"I wouldn't mind." Terasaka looked over his shoulder, "If she didn't slow us down."

"Karma!" Nagisa called out for Karma who was way ahead of him as he tried to catch up to him, "Wait!"

Karma stopped for a second and glanced over his shoulder to look at Nagisa, "I'd like to, but we're kind of behind schedule here."

"You're right." Nagisa agreed, "Let's do this!"

-----

The students and the teacher reached their destination at the top of the mountain a few minutes later, with Kayano and Nagisa being the last ones to finish climbing. Everyone was now glancing at the entrance to the hotel from their hiding place behind some stone railings, making sure to take some rest after all the climbing they just did as they did so.

After catching his breath after everything Bitch-sensei had made him go through while making his way to the top of the mountain, Karasuma pulled out his phone and looked down at Ritsu, "Ritsu. Run a final check of our invasion route."

"Yes, sir!" Ritsu saluted, "Displaying interior map." A full 3D map of the hotel complex was shown on Karasuma's phone, "Final check." A yellow arrow marked their path, "We can't use the elevators; they require a passcard for every floor. We'll have to take the stairs, but they're scattered throughout the hotel so we'll have to cover some distance on foot."