He held himself and was patient . He thought he had done a good job by being generous to her..

That was until he saw her shocked face....

By her expressions, he realised she had totally forgotten that he would be coming to take her after she turned 18.

In a few moments, tears started to fall from her eyes. All the excitement he had been feeling before vanished like they never existed.

He knew by then, the extra time he had given her was totally unappreciated. That made him feel a deep disappointment within himself.

The disappointment soon turned into anger and possessiveness when she started to fight him. She didn’t want to go with him...

How dare she! She was his! His to begin with. How FUCKING DARE SHE!

He didn’t show his anger though. He knew what he was doing was not a good thing. She had every right to deny him. But he just couldn’t stay away from her any longer.

He waited patiently as the girl sobbed to her mother while bidding her farewells. 

' Hmm . This could come handy .' He thought as an idea ran across his mind. After a while of sobbing, Alyssa went with him and silently entered into his car.

Finally. He thought.

He signalled his men to drive out. Maybe bringing 6 extra cars were a little too much. But you never know when danger's gonna grasp you. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Also, his queen was coming with him. And his queen shall be treated like one.

The whole car ride was silent except for the constant sobbing from the poor girl. His heart clenched at that.

He wanted to comfort her so badly . But he has never comforted anyone. He feared he might make matters worse. So he chose to stay silent.

After reaching the first entrance  gates,  the guards opened the doors. Alyssa noticed just how much guarded this place was as they drove by.

But nonetheless, she could not stop staring outside as they drove by rows of trees and gardens.  It was already way past midnight.

But the roads were so nicely lighted up, everything could be seen clearly. Alyssa could not help but be at awe.

Arestair noticed her every move like a hawk. He Couldn't help the small smile forming on his face as he felt proud that his princess was awestruck by his place.

" Beautiful isn’t it?" Ares asked Alyssa, which kind of startled her.

She only nodded her head slowly. Arestair knew there wasn’t much point talking to her at the moment.

" We're almost home " he said as they reached the gate to his 'home'.

This was supposed to be his home? This isn’t home! It’s a freakin mansion! A Castle!  Alyssa thought to herself as she looked wide eyed at the huge mansion before her.