( Aesthetic credit : Shravaneek15 )

At 29, Aryan Khurana is a ray of sunshine for his parents, occasionally an annoyance to his elder sister, and a supportive brother to his brother-in-law. He holds the cherished title of the favorite uncle to his nephew. As a Superintendent of Police, his honesty and dedication make him a force to be reckoned with against criminals, earning both respect and admiration from colleagues.

Aryan is known for his patience and thoughtful reactions, navigating both professional and personal realms with a steady hand. His idea of love involves wholehearted and selfless dedication, desiring a committed connection with someone special. Life, however, weaves surprises and shocks into his journey, shaping it in unexpected ways.

 Life, however, weaves surprises and shocks into his journey, shaping it in unexpected ways

( Aesthetic credits: Shravaneek15 )

Their lives take a twist as they end up in an arranged marriage, and things get unexpectedly stormy.

A secret comes into play that could either make their bond stronger or break it. Will they face it together? Can they calm the storm that's brewing? Will Aryan be the comfort Samaira has been looking for?

But, Aryan is determined to make Samaira fall in love with him.

Can they navigate the storm together and emerge stronger on the otherside?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sneak Peek

Author's POV ( Point Of View)

"What if I fail to fall in.......love with you or I don't wanna fall in......love with you at all?" Samaira fired the question at Aryan looking straight into his black eyes with a straight face not showing any of her emotions in an indifferent voice that stuttered at the mention of the word Love.

"Then I would still be happy with the fact that I get to be your husband and get to live with you and experience our togetherness. And I would cherish it with a smile on my face. " Aryan answered calmly in a soft tone with a small smile tugged on his lips as he gazed at her alluring brown eyes.

"Don't you think that's a very cheesy thing coming from you considering you are the most feared cop in and around the city? " Samaira speaks up letting out a low chuckle as she pushes a hair strand behind her ear leaning back on her chair trying to ignore the feeling of her cheeks gettiing flushed.

This never happened to her. She never blushed or flushed at a person's words who she barely know.

"Enjoy it. Not everyone gets to see this side of me." Aryan responds winking at her and she smiles amused at his gesture.

"Why me?" Samaira asks curiously as she leans forward keeping her elbow on the table and supporting her face with her palm as she wiggles her eyebrows at him mischievously.

"Because you are not everyone."

Aryan replies casually shrugging without knowing the effect it has on Samaira as she sat there visibly frozen at his statement making her eyes widen in surprise.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Genre: Mystery, Fiction, Romance, and a little bit of Thriller and suspense maybe.

Language: English.

Started: December 3, 2023

Ended:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer :

This work of fiction is a product of the author's imagination.

While certain places, cultures, languages, and jobs may be referenced, any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The author has taken creative liberties to construct a fictional world, and readers are advised not to interpret any information within these pages as accurate or representative of reality.

The story must not be reproduced in any form without the author's consent.

This story is meant for entertainment purposes only, and any similarities to real entities are unintended.

Readers are encouraged to approach the content with a sense of imagination and detachment from reality.

The story and the ideas in the story solely belongs to author.