He gently thrust into me, kissing me here and there; with both our hearts beating so fast.

He went on and on, though gentle, until I came. I didn’t know the excitement of Cuming since there was pain in my vagina, as a result of my hymen breaking.

It was very painful, but somehow I believe his non stop kisses made it less painful.

He held me so close to him, and kissed me, and with a clear eye he told me that he loves me so much.

I wanted to believe him since he wasn’t drunk.

I somehow felt guilty for lying to him concerning Gift. I knew he will be wondering who Gift is and how he is related to me, since he must knows he is my first.

We stayed in that position for 1 hour, then he got a call from Phil informing him that he has arrived, and that the meeting is in 30 minutes time.

Phil came into our hotel room and helped him prepare, then they left together for the meeting.

I was so bored inside, so I went to the restaurant with Gift. I ordered juice for Gift, and coffee for myself.

I met this very beautiful curator at the restaurant; her name is Cassie. She is hot, fashionable, and classy; she actually works for a museum here in Istanbul.

She asked where I stay, so I told her that we are lodged in the hotel. She volunteered to show me around, and I agreed.

We took a tour round the city, and I got to see and enjoy the great city, all thanks to her.

I am not good at making friends and communicating with people, but Cassie sure is different.

Actually the restaurant tables were filled up when we got there; only her table was remaining, so she let us join her.

We talked about so many things,  boyfriend matter inclusive.

She told me how she recently broke up with her boyfriend; according to her he was caught cheating on her with her best friend. She could take it, so she left him.

I told her about a guy I like, although I didn’t tell her who he was. She too thinks he likes me, although I doubt he really does.

She invited me to Friday night out with she and her girls; I told her I couldn’t go because of Gift, and she volunteered to help me bring someone that will take care of him.

I couldn’t risk leaving my baby brother with some stranger, other than Mr. Micah, and I fear he won’t let me go if I told him.

I collected her number and told her I will call her if I find who to leave Gift in their care.

We got back by 5pm and Mr. Micah was already at the hotel; he wasn’t happy I went out. I told him that I made a friend and he was shocked

“How, where, and who” he asked

“I met her at the restaurant, and her name is Cassie; she is a curator for a Turkish museum” I told him

“That’s strange” he said

“are you sure she is not a kidnapper, or something; did you confirm her job” he asked

He was acting strange, when I haven’t even told him we are hanging out. What will he now do if I told him.

“Please can you help me watch over Gift tomorrow” I asked

“why, are you going somewhere” he asked

“em, I actually….. I was about to tell him when he got a call from someone. He excused himself and went into the study with his laptop.

He was there for a very long time, and  I couldn’t wait any longer; so I opened the door to the study.

he heard the door click open, and immediately shut his laptop close.

It was so suspicious, I wondered what he was hiding, but couldn’t ask him.

“Are you busy, sir? I can come back later” I asked

“sir? Why do you still call me that” he asked now staring at me

“instead of sir, please call me, Micah” he says

“that’s your name, sir” I reminded him

“I know that dear, but I can’t let you call me sir again” just address me by my name from now on” he says

“it sounds strange, what will the others say” I asked

“who are the others” he asked

“those at the office, I mean” I told him

“Maybe you should resign from the office, and come move in with me” he suggested

That sounded so cheesy, and romantic; every girl will fall for that, and that is the more reason why I won’t but it.

He is a known player, and it is weird that a billionaire complete womanizer is in love with his cleaner; how does that even sound. It sounds sandy to me definitely.

“No, I pass; I remain your cleaner, and you my boss” I told him

“ so what have we been doing all these time” he asked