7. Save Me Another Dance

It's been a while since the ordeal occurred. The restaurant got new rooms in place for the Funtimes to perform in. This gave the restaurant more popularity, having more attractions to keep the kids busy.

Although the others were adjusting quite quickly to performing again, Ballora and Funtime Foxy were both having a hard time trying go rehearse their moves. They both dance together in a combined show they decided to do, but they habe to start from scratch since they forgot how it went. They both decided to, quote on quote, "Ballroom-Style Waltz" since they both could manage that together. Foxy pretty much had it down but Ballora was struggling a lot with her timing and pace.

"Hold on I think I got it!

As Ballora tried to make the step, she tripped and fell down.

"Holy crap, are you ok?!"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just a scratch."

Foxy helped Ballora up carefully.

"Lora, are you sure you wanna keep trying? This seems like you are having a lot of trouble with this. Not to mention it is stressing you out a lot."

"We have to get this done."

She grabbed his hands, ready to try another attempt.

Foxy didn't think it was right to continue. He let go of her hands and backed up.

"Lora, it's not a huge deal. We can try this again tomorrow before the show."

"We won't have the time! If I dont get this down by tonight, I'll ruin the whole performance!"

"Look, I know how you are with these things..."

....but you gotta take it easy.

Those words.

Those three words.

---------------------------
"Take it easy, he says..."

Ballora was dancing in her empty stage room by herself as she practiced for her show in the morning. It was about 1 in the morning and she was being very quiet as possible. Her brand new built Minirennas watched her from every corner, making sure she couldn't hurt herself or make a noise. She suddenly stopped and finally dropped to her knees in failure.

"Oh darlings, I must be boring you with my dancing. If I can only get this right..."

"Maybe I could be of assistance?"

Ballora turned around and saw Freddy, leaning against the door frame.

"Mr. Fazbear! I-I didn't know you were still up...how long were you standing for?"

"For a while, at least enough to know that you need help with your dancing."

The bear walked up and stood on the stage with the ballerina. It was obvious that Ballora was feeling a bit of guilt for somehow making noise.

"Your overall structure is perfect, but your pacing and timing needs to be on point."

Freddy put out his hand to her.

"Perhaps a dance partner could help you some?"

Ballora cheeks turned a bit. Did he really offer to help her with this waltz?! Doesn't he have other things to work on?! Somehow though, she did take his hand and stood up. It felt like the right decision to make to her.

"Ok so just follow my lead."

"I will try my best to.."

The two started to waltz, trying to keep their pace steady. Everytime one messes up, the other would give tips and pointers on how to fix it. After a while, Ballora started to get the hang of it to the point where she got a bit distracted and started spicing it up a bit with ballet. She seemed to just really confident in dancing at that point. Yet, it also seemed like she was having a lot of fun as well. Freddy started to blush a little. Seeing her smile made him feel...different.