4. Strong Feelings

It's been about three days since everyone discussed what was gonna happen. For the moment, The Funtimes slept in a extra partt room until something was figured out. It wasn't the best but it works. It had enough room for them at the least to move around in, so they weren't really crowded. Though, the conversations between the Funtimes and the Originals have been mostly nice, with a few outburst of arguments. Ballora, on the other hand, was always shy to talk to people. She did on her first day being here, but she than started to get shy around these people. Especially towards Freddy. After she found out he helped her, she couldn't figure out how to thank him for it.

Today was calm, since the restaurant was closed today. Everyone was just chilling out or talking to each other. Ballora was in a storage closet, trying to get something off the top shelf for Chica. She wasn't short by any means, BUT the shelf was taller than she expected. She managed to get up on a little step stool so she can reach up. She was trying to grab a box when something grabbed her waist, not in a bad manner but in a way to keep her balanced.

"Huh? Who's there?"

She turned back and saw Freddy there. He held her waist so she couldn't fall. She felt her face heat up a bit.

"You know, your balance seemed off to me. So, I came to keep you balanced while you were on a step stool. Which, by the way, is very wobbly right now."

Ballora looked down and saw the step stool was in fact shaking a bit. It might have been broken but not to the point it shakes a lot. Trying to forget what's going on, Ballora grabs the box she needed and gently placed it on a shelf she could reach.

"Thank you but um...can you let go of my waist?" She asked, obviously sounding a bit nervous.

"Oh. Of course. My apologies." Freddy replied, letting go of her waist.

Ballora then stepped down from the stool, which she then grabbed the box she needed.

"Thank you again..for making sure I didn't fall..."

"Of course my dear. Wouldn't want you getting injured now, do we?"

"No not at all!"

She than giggled a bit, which made Freddy blush a bit. He never really heard her giggle or laugh before, but he found it quite cute to be honest. Ballora then left, carrying the box Chica ask to get. Freddy was left in there with his thoughts:

"Her giggle...was actually really cute..."

A Few Hours Later:

It was now getting to be that time where everyone was getting hyped about the night and with staying up, but Ballora was tired. She usually would sleep with her minirennas but they weren't with her anymore. The thought of her precious minirennas made Ballora a bit sad, so she excused herself from the room and tried to look for a room to take a nap in. She found a dark party room and decided to sit in the corner and try to get some sleep.

She woke up a few hours later to the entire place, darken. Everyone must have gone to bed. Ballora got up from the floor and decided that it was a good opportunity to dance. Back at the rental center, she loved to dance in the dark. It was her favorite thing to do, along with singing of course. She brought a little music box with her, so she cranked it up and it started playing a tune. She than started to dance along to it...than she started to sing.

"Why do you hide inside your walls...when there is music in my halls?..."

Ballora twirled around the room quietly as the music box played it's calm and chilling tune.

"All I see is an empty room...No more joy...on an empty tune~"

"Ah.. Ah..Ah~"

She spinned and twirled gracefully, keeping her pace steady.

"It's so good to sing all day...to dance..to spin...to fly away..."

She than heard footsteps, faint footsteps. This caused her to immediately stop, her music box stopping as well. It was a bit darker and her eyes were closed at that moment...

"Is somebody there?.."

Something than grabbed her hands gently, trying to be careful. Ballora opened her eyes to see who it was. To her surprise, it was Freddy. His eyes glowed a bit bright so she could see his face.

"My apologies, did I startle you?"

"N-No. I just..didn't expect anyone to be up this late."

"Well, I was up finishing some work when I heard your lovely voice singing."

Ballora's cheeks warmed up and turned a  bright shade of pink. She has never thought her voice sounded good, so hearing that made her a bit flustered.

"Thank you Mr. Fazbear..."

"Of course my dear."

Freddy grabbed Ballora's hand gently and kissed it, which made Ballora's cheeks turned red. He than let go of her hand.

"I am assuming you can't sleep, am I correct? 

"I um.. I actually fell asleep earlier and I woke up because well.. I like the darkness and I thought it would be nice to try and dance a bit. I apologize if I bothered you in any way possible."

"No no! It's quite alright dear. I actually prefer being up when it's dark. I..enjoy the quiet I shall say."

Ballora giggles quietly and Freddy chuckles to himself.

"I guess that makes two of us than."

A few minutes go by. It's silent.

"Well then, I shall not bother you much longer. I shall go finish my work. But before I go..."

Freddy pulled Ballora close to him and hugged her gently, which surprised Ballora a bit. Yet, she hugged him back slowly. Her cheeks are red a bit once more.

"Please try to get some sleep soon. I'd hate to see you very tired in the morning.."

"I-I... I will. Don't worry."

They both stayed like this for a couple of minutes before they let go and Freddy leaves the room, leaving Ballora there by herself.

"Why... Why..did he..do that..?

"It... It felt nice...but..."

"What are these feelings?..."

"He makes me feel...warm and safe..."

"This is such a strong...feeling.."

"Her voice....sounds so lovely....so calming..."

"She is so...unique..."

"..different.."

"...Why do I feel this way?..."

"Why does she/he make me...love them..?.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!

I apologize for the long pause. I've been incredibly busy! But here is the next part like I promise!

I feel like most people will ask why I chose to make a ship story with these two and I will answer that question at some point!

Anyways, enjoy your day/afternoon/night!

Shady out-