⚘᠂ 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚

Start from the beginning

Thankfully, I didn't have to leave the block of dorms completely because Tyler's room was quite close to the elevator that took you to the girls' dorms, meaning I didn't have to embarrass myself by walking past everyone on campus.

⚘᠂

I was surprised when I felt that the door to the dorm, wasn't locked. I went inside anyway, figuring that Ellie didn't have class today. I braced myself for the silence and also braced for seeing her face. My stomach dropped every time I made eye contact with her and my heart would shatter that much more, fuck I missed her. Opening the door, I walked straight inside, only frowning the minute I could see the entire room.

I hesitantly placed my heels onto my bed as well as all my other things and looked around the room with a hard frown. Half of the things were gone, well, Ellie's stuff was gone. Her bed was stripped and all her posters were down. Her side was practically empty with only a single cardboard box, sitting on her bed.

"Ellie?" I had to call out, despite the fact that we weren't talking. I was too confused to not ask. However, I got no reply. Was she even in the room? I was about to call out again but a noise from the bathroom made me turn my head and I instantly began walking over to it where the door was shut. Pushing on it lightly, the door opened and I could see Ellie standing in front of the sink while putting things into a small bag. "Ellie?"

She ignored me. She didn't even look back, only continuing with whatever the hell she was doing. I pulled a face.

"Where's all your stuff?" I didn't know why I was even bothering in talking to her because she wasn't showing any sign of talking back to me. The only sounds coming from her was tiny sniffles that I could hear clearly in the small, echoey bathroom.

I watched as her shuffling hands stilled for a moment. She paused before speaking again but she did finally talk, barely. But with what she did say, my body ran cold.

"I'm leaving." Her voice was small, nasally. It sounded completely exhausted.

"What?" I spoke almost instantly, being completely caught off guard to her words. Through staring at her, I got nothing. She didn't say anything else and it felt like she had left me standing there to piece together what happened myself. I shook my head, forcing myself to be logical about this. "But I'm going to leave. I already arranged it, you don't have to."

She stopped again but didn't look at me at all. "I don't have a choice after what you did, Alina." She spoke calmly but inferring her inner anger, was easy.

I had to lean back slightly. I still didn't understand why she was going. I was the one leaving. We'd already arranged that. I didn't see the point in her going to a new room when she'd have this one all to herself. Her anger seemed so much more...heartfelt. It sounded like it was from her gut and I couldn't quite understand why she was still this angry. I was upset about what happened to but I wasn't still spilling with rage.

I shook my head, still so confused. "But why are you leaving? It doesn't make any sense when I'm the one going." I really couldn't understand why she was doing this. It felt so unnecessary and I didn't have a clue what she was doing.

I could hear her scoff and I again pulled a face but ultimately remained silent as she ripped her head around to look at me.

"Do you seriously think I can stay here when everyone knows?" Her tone had moulded into a distasteful one now stabbing her tearful eyes into mine.