⚘᠂ 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗢

alina dormer
| 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗢 |
#. 020

𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗛𝗢𝗟 was the best creation.

"Another round!" Tyler called to the bartender who was already assembling six more shots.

It had been hours probably, I didn't know. And I couldn't really see that well anymore and it was harder for me to stay balanced but I hadn't drunk that much. I knew my limit and I was actually quite in need of another round.

"Baby, b-baby," I cooed towards my boyfriend who was currently encouraging Nick to go up to girl on the dance floor. He turned his head towards me just as I put my whole body all over him and stretched my arms around his neck. "I love you so fucking much." I breathed all over his face as I mushed my lips onto his.

His mouth was wet and it wasn't a very coordinated kiss and I felt his hands move instantly to my ass which no doubt lifted the extremely short dress and flashed everyone in this club, my underwear.

"Oh, you're so fucking hot." He had a growl in his tone as he broke from my lips. "I'm gonna' fuck the shit out of you later." He abruptly said against my ear as he made hard contact with my ass. He was very... inappropriate when drunk.

"Your shots." The bartender announced and Tyler quickly departed from me, instantly reaching out towards his selected shot.

I immediately lost balance as he let go of me where I stumbled into my friend Natalie who stumbled back herself. We both only laughed hysterically as we clambered back to our feet and reached over to grab a shot. I gripped the cool glass and took back the liquid of God knows what but it burned. I tightened my lips, savouring the burn, and put the glass back down.

"Dan', Dan!" Jules called to him where Daniel finally cocked his head over with a mixer that he was currently chugging. "Where's the weed?" She sloppily pieced together the sentence, the sentence which now got my attention.

"Oh, I want weed." My mouth almost watered at the idea and I was now instantly beginning to crave it.

Dan' handed over the blunt in his opposing hand and I quickly took it where I stole a long, deep drag and inhaled it back. My eyes started to sting as I let it out and wafted my hand in front of my face while passing it to Jules.

"That's strong." I breathed as I took a sip of Ty's drink.

"Hey, none of that in here." The bartender had seemingly noticed our actions, well, in hindsight it was quite stupid that we had weed out in the open like this but none of us were really thinking clearly to clock that. "Either outside or get rid of it." His tone expressed that he wasn't messing around.

"We'll give you some." Nat' drawled out while leaning over the bar.

He took the blunt out of her hand and crushed it with his foot. "Not in my bar." He really wasn't fucking around.

"Yo, what the fuck." Dan' raised his tone and his hands stretched into the air.

"It's fine. It's fine." Tyler instantly shot up, now pulling his friend away from the heat. "Let's go get you laid, yeah? Sorry man!" He shouted over to the bartender who ignored him and walked off to serve other party goers.