"Of course, she's not okay! You almost killed her!" Michael snaps at her with a scowl and Aine flinched slightly at his last sentence.

Ron immediately took Aine's side, giving him a warning frown while Fred and George rolls their eyes at his snide remark. Even Ginny was offended by her boyfriend's comment despite him taking her side. She gave Michael a small squeeze on his hand before looking to Aine, brushing away the unsettling image of her weird behaviour when they were duelling. "I'm fine, Ai~ That was actually really tough but I really, really enjoyed it! Let's do that again sometime!" she tells her, waving off her deed. Ginny didn't need Aine to say anything for her to know that her best friend was already beating herself up for what she had done.

Aine's lips curled slightly, thankful that her friend was unharmed and had forgiven her. However, it didn't wipe away the horrible act she had done to her. That was too dangerous... She thought to herself. If Harry wasn't there to interfere and block her spell, she could only imagine the horror of watching Ginny being inflicted by her attack and getting injured because of her. Though unintentionally, it still didn't change the fact that she could have seriously wounded her best friend. "I'm sorry..." she murmurs. 

Perhaps it wasn't wise to 'do that again'.

Ginny's hand slid into Aine's, holding it with reassurance. "I'm alright," she repeated to her friend, knowing that Aine needed to hear it again. "Don't worry! I think I've done some damage to you too earlier. Sorry about that..."

The two smiled, making up for their mistakes. With an outstretched hand, Aine pulls Ginny up and offers to treat her exhaustion while Hermione simply sighed out of relief, smiling at the two. 

After the meeting, students began dispersing out of the Room of Requirement with Nigel and the Weasley twins taking turns to make sure they weren't seen. Aine bid Ginny and Luna goodbyes before staying back with Harry, Ron and Hermione. When the door finally closes and they were alone, Aine slumps onto the ground, her back leaning against the cold mirror. She runs her fingers through her braids, letting them loose as Hermione sat next to her.

The brunette places a hand on her, gazing over at the girl with eyes filled with concern. "What happened, Aine?" she asks and the girl exhales, massaging her temples as she tries to recall.

"Was it another vision?" Ron questions, plopping down with them as Harry paces around them before dropping ground to join the conversation. They all stared at the girl for answers and Aine finally nodded with a frown.

"What is it about?" Harry asks and they patiently waited for the girl to recollect herself. She was in such a dilemma whether to tell them or not, pondering over the fact that exposing what she saw will make them a target to danger. Even so, Harry allowed her to speak freely, knowing for a fact that it definitely concerned him as well. 

"He was reaching out to something in the dark..." murmurs Aine, her brows knitting as she closes her eyes, trying to replay the vision again. But there was nothing she could see but darkness, just like before. "He was finding some sort of artefact and he wants it— Desperately... It maddens him that he couldn't get it," she tells them.

"Did you see where he was?" Ron asks in Hermione's stead and Aine shook her head.

"Everything was pitched black, but there were these, dark black tiles around him. Nagini was there too," she explained, recalling the snake that was following behind the Dark Lord. When she looked up to her friends, Hermione was furrowing her brow with confusion, Ron was tilting his head to one side, wondering who was 'Nagini' while Harry simply raised a brow.

"Who..?" The three of them repeated together.

"Nagini," Aine answers as a matter of factly.

"Yeah, who's that?" Harry inquired and Aine jerked her chin back, looking at her friends oddly.