Fake Articles

You were at your house, which you currently shared with your boyfriend mason. You just were relaxing on your bed since he was at training and you wanted to take a break from doing work.

Since you were voted you decided to pick up your phone and scroll through Instagram. That's when you saw an article about mason being seen with another girl at a club.

You knew that mason loved you and that he wouldn't cheat but it still hurt you that you were tagged in the post by everyone. You read the caption "Chelsea's midfielder Mason Mount seen with another heading into a club, is he cheating on his girlfriend?" This made you so upset that you wanted to send your phone across the room but instead, you just turned it off and went downstairs to the living room.

A few hours later mason arrived home. You were doing work on the kitchen counter. "Hey, love," he said. "Hi," you said not really wanting to talk to him.

He kisses you, but you don't kiss back leaving him confused. He goes to the fridge to get get a bottle of water whilst you continue doing your work. "How was your day?" He asked drinking his water. "It was fine, I'm almost done doing my work." You said.

You were pondering on whether or not you should show him the article. After a bit of silence, you finally decided to show him.

"Could I show you something?" You asked him. "Sure babe what is it," he said.   You showed him the article, he gives you your phone back and kisses you on your head. You knew it was fake you just needed to be reassured.

"I don't know why I believed it I'm so dumb," you told him. "Hey love you're not dumb for believing it trust me. If it was the other way around I would believe it too" he said hugging you.

"I'm sorry mase, it's just that my mind was playing tricks on me and that I'm afraid I'm gonna lose." You told him.

Mason holds you by your waist staring into your eyes. "Y/N L/N you are the only person I want. I will never in my entire life ever leave you. You're the person that makes me smile every day. You're the person that's always there for me whether I lose a game or get injured. And I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have. You're my dream come true."

"Mason Mount I can't even tell you how grateful I am to have you. You're one of the kindest people I know and I'm so happy to have you

Mason kisses you passionately. You smile into the kiss as you wrap your arms around his neck. You both pull away he smiles at you and kisses your head.
" I love you y/n" "I love you to mason"