Chapter 29

POV: DREAM

"XD?.." I ask. 

"In the flesh," He walks towards me. 

"What do you want?" I stare at him. 

"That's no way to speak to your brother," 

"Whatever. Speak or leave,"

"Alright, chill. Do you want to go back to the human world?" 

I blink and stare at him, surpised. Do I want to go back? Do people miss me? Aren't I the villian? What if I'm put back into prison?! 

"I'll go back, but on one condition," I tell him. 

He rolls his eyes. "Alright, what."

"I don't want to be controled anymore. Lucid and Nighmare can stay, but I don't want ot be controled anymore," I explained and take in a breath. "Or I won't go back,"

He stays silent before nodding and snapping his fingers. "It's done."

-----POV: GHOSTDRÈ----

I feel a shock go though me, and I'm teleported to a black space. I look around, scared. 

"Hello. You must be Ghostdrè," A smiling man holds out his hand.

"Yeah......who are you?" I asked. 

"I'm Dream," He explains. He takes out a book with his other hand while I shake his hand. 

"So, your Alive-Me?" 

"Yeah,"

I stop shaking his hand and look at the book. "What's that?"

"This is the revival book. I'm bringing me and Wilbur. You and Ghostbur and going to stay in Wilburs Limbo, since mines not safe,"  

"Oh, that's a lot of information at once," 

He smiles and hugs me, catching me off guard. I hug him back. 

"I haven't hugged someone in so long...." He wispers. 

I don't know what to say so I just hummed. We stopped hugging and a bright green light is brought around me. He nods at the book, letting me know I'm being revived. Ghostbur is teleported next to me, and the same green light circles around him. 

●TIME SKIP●

We watched Wilbur step onto the train, leaving us. I look at Ghostbur, and he looks at me. I don't know why, but I feel my face get red. Same for Ghostbur.. I watch Ghostburs hand touch mine, and are fingers wrap around each others. 

(Not a ship, just a friendship. They are embrassed)

❤-----------❤

Hi

Last chapter is coming out soon!! (':

Bye!

Memes of the chapter: