Chapter 24

We leave the nice man's house and head back to Techno's house. 

---LATER---

I go up to my room and sit on the bed. My head shuddlenly starts to hurt, bad. I clench my hair, and try to stop the pain. But nothing works. 

《 I look around the prison. I watched as the lava slowly fell. I inched back to wall, not wanting to see Quackity. The man steps into the room. 

He had a huge scar on the right side of his face.

"Dream." He say, looking down at me, frowning. 

"Quackity." I responded. "I'm not giving you the book."

"Fien then. Your chocie."

I feel the sharp blade peice though my skin, making a red liquid spill out. I force myself not to react, even though it was hard. He cut the wound he had cut every time. I could tell it had never fully healed, and was most likely deeply infected. He brings out a bucket, whatever was in it, was bright. Lava. 

"Q-Quackity-" I say before the orange substance is poured onto me. 

I scream in pain. I watch Quackity hold out a bucket of water. 

"I'll give it to you for the book." He said. 

"N-no." I said. 

He hits he with the sword, and the takes out something. I look at it. It was a shear. He kneeled down close to me, and knocked me out. 

When I awake, I realize a awful pain in my stomach. I lift up my shirt to see what it is. I gasp when I see the huge cut. I had been eating, it was little, but eating. This made it impossible to eat, and the pain was unbearable. I start to cry and cry. I eventually stop crying, I couldn't cry anymore. 

It was sucked out of me, I felt like I could never cry again. All my tears were gone....》

-----

That was a lot of gore-

What did you guys think?????

Anyway, goodbye!