𝐓𝐰𝐨

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nyx slowly woke up after a good night's sleep. She looked around to see her room mate, Olivia, still sleeping. She went in to the bathroom to take a good bath and get ready for the hectic first day.

James Potter was woken up by the sound of one of his best friends, Sirius. He turned into a dog and started barking at him. James groaned in annoyance, wanting to sleep more but couldn't as Sirius had his leg between his teeth, trying to pull him out of bed.

•⁎*°⁕•⁎*°⁕•⁎*°⁕•⁎*°⁕

Nyx was in the Great Hall when James and his group of friends walked in.

"Hey blondie! Aren't you a Hufflepuff? What're you doing here?" James asked.

"First of all I have a name, you dimwit. And second, if you haven't noticed, my best friend happens to be a Gryffindor. And third, I was about to leave." Nyx said, a tone of annoyance lacing with her sweet voice.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." Sirius slowly muttered.

"Shut up, please." Nyx said as she left the table.

•⁎*°⁕•⁎*°⁕•⁎*°⁕•⁎*°⁕

Nyx walked towards the Hufflepuff table and sat down. She hated being called 'Blondie' and that's exactly what James had called her. But, her thoughts were disturbed when Professor Sprout started giving out their schedules. She checked her schedule only to find most of her classes with Gryffindor. Not that she was complaining, as she would get to see her best friend almost all time in the day, but she also had to tolerate the Marauders.

•⁎*°⁕•⁎*°⁕•⁎*°⁕•⁎*°⁕

However, on the other side of the table, Rosalie and  Sirius, were both happy to know that almost all of their classes would be with Hufflepuff. Rosalie was happy as she would get to spend a lot of her time with her bestie. Sirius was happy as he would get to see his 'love of his life' almost for the whole day. But, unlike the Sirius, the boys didn't bother much.

•⁎*°⁕•⁎*°⁕•⁎*°⁕•⁎*°⁕

Author speaks ~

Please make a note that there's a little change in the story, the story starts from their 5th year and not their 6th. Also, the first few chapters will be short as the proper story will begin at the almost end of their 5th year (and by that I mean around Christmas). Thank you for reading. Vote comment and share.

𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 ~ ʲᵃᵐᵉˢ ᵖᵒᵗᵗᵉʳजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें