Why Did It Have To Be Me?

Start from the beginning

"I think that was quite obvious young Stark," Thor spoke, and Donna looked at him, confused. "You can call me Donna, and yes, I suppose it was obvious." Thor smiles brightly at her. "Will do, lady Donna." Donna looked at him, still confused. "No, just Don-" She got interrupted by Clint. "It's no use, trust me." She just nodded and turned back to the TV, not before shooting Thor a smile.

He hands her clothes back. "There'll be another one tomorrow." She quietly thanks him as he walks up to a boat and starts messing with the ropes. Donna takes notice of this and decides to test her luck. "Right, uh... But what would be really great... Today, not tomorrow... Is if, uh, somewhere in this harbour there was a guy-" He cuts her off. "Young, tall, dashingly handsome?" She holds her hand out. "He's probably passable- looking... But he has a boat."

"Ooooh! Burn." Clint laughed. "Nice!" Natasha high five Donna, smiling at her. Donna smiled at her, and Bill playful glared at her. "Oh, how you wound me, bunny." He placed a hand on his chest. Donna rolled her eyes. "Your hearts on the other side, genius. And don't call me that."

Rose and Sam could be seen looking at them in jealousy.

He finishes her sentence. "And a couple of days free before he takes part in a sailing race." Donna grins. "So maybe he can take her where she wants to go?"

"That's very nice of you, young Midguardian," Thor spoke once again. Bill smiled awkwardly in thanks, glaring at Donna when she laughed at him.

He chuckles. "He'd love to, but the sad fact is... This- this isn't my boat; I just wanted to impress you." Donna's face falls as she turns her head and chuckles lightly. "Oh, okay." The man laughs. "I'm kidding. I'm kidding. Jump on, I'm Bill."

The camera showed an ariel view of Bill's boat before zooming in on the lower deck. We hear Bill talking. "I actually have an elderly relative on the island that helps... Helped me buy this boat." He spoke as he and Donna walked into a small messy room. There are two beds, but unfortunately, one of them is rather full."

"No! Nope! absolutely not!" Tony walked towards Donna, grabbing her from Bill and dragging her to sit with him. "You better not have slept with him." Donna looked at him, completely shocked. "No! Of course not... Yet." Bill smirked, and Tony looked furious. "YET!? What do you mean yet? didn't you just sleep with him?" Donna rolled her eyes. "Who are you to talk about sleeping with two different people two days in a row?" She raised her eyebrows expectantly. Tony quickly shut his mouth and sat back down, Hitting Clint when he started laughing.

Donna stood and walked back over to Bill, sitting down next to him again. Bill just laughed and put his arm back around her.

He held a smirk on his face as Donna turned to face him. "Huh. Convenient." Donna chuckled, walking back to the top deck, Bill following. "You have one of those smiles that makes the rest of the world smile, too," Bill spoke, head popping out of the lower deck, watching Donna explore. Donna laughed before continuing to look around. "It's lucky this trip is not long enough for my fragile heart to shatter completely, when you leave my boat."

"What a line!" Natasha scoffed. "I know, right!" Donna winced when Bill pinched her on the arm.

Donna turned to him and scoffed. "Ah, I get it. You're one of them." Bill looked confused before emerging fully to the top deck. "One of who?" Donna turned to look at him again before walking around the boat. "There are two kinds of seducer-" Bill raised his eyebrows in question. "- First doesn't actually like women, so wants to assert his power over them. The second, and far more dangerous, is the guy who genuinely falls in love every evening, only to fall out of it the next morning." She continues, Bill now following her around the boat. "But as you run away, you tell her you're the one in pain, and she's just too much for you to handle."