Set Your Heart Ablaze

3rd Person POV

Deep in mortal combat with Akaza, Kyojuro attempts to keep up the pressure by unleashing one of his most powerful Flame Breathing techniques.

Kyojuro: Third Form: Blazing Universe!

Kyojuro brings his sword down on Akaza, but the demon just keeps attacking, any attacks that came his way didn't make a difference to Akaza, as he simply just started attacking back, forcing Kyojuro to change his form to block.

Kyojuro: Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulation!

Akaza jumps back and seemingly prepares to unleash another technique, one much more powerful than anything he had used before.

Akaza: Destructive Death...

Seeing that something was coming his way, Kyojuro was preparing to use his own powerful attack to counter Akaza's attack.

Kyojuro: Fifth Form: Flame Tiger!

Kyojuro swings his sword through the air, sending a massive flaming tiger straight towards Akaza, however, the Upper Moon had his own attack to perfectly counter the attack.

Akaza: Disorder! (Laughs)

Kyojuro's massive tiger collides with Akaza's Disorder attack sending shockwaves all throughout the area.

Kyojuro and Akaza both close the gap between each other, moving in to take each other down for good, Kyojuro prepared to do whatever it took to win, while Akaza simply laughs with delight as he finally has a good fight on his hands

Akaza: Come at me!!!

The two warriors meet each other eye to eye, Kyojuro realizing he was in trouble, slashes Akaza's arms clean off, forcing the demon to create some distance between him and Kyojuro.

End OST

Everything seemed quiet, Kyojuro's haori only floating in the wind, for a brief moment in the heated battle, there was silence...

Inosuke: Wait... Is that it...? Did he win...!?

As Inosuke hoped that Kyojuro was successful in killing Akaza, however... It was the complete opposite...

(Drip... Drip... Drip...)

Tanjiro and Inosuke can only look on in horror as they watch as Kyojuro's stomach starts bleeding realizing that he had been struck with serious injuries.