chapter 20__ my crush become my boyfriend / second kiss

Start from the beginning

Zhan smile at yibo and stand behind yibo and said...

" yibo....you are going now.... but if that lady dare to hit you.... I will kill her this time" zhan said with anger

"Zhan.... until daddy with me Mrs Lan wouldn't do anything to me....and now I have this lovely family too.....and you too" yibo said and at last word of his...he blush...

Zhan smile at yibo...because yibo words touch his heart...especially last once....
For some time they are silent...no one speaking..... they have comfortable silent between them......yibo packing his pack again........ then zhan said...

"Yibo....I am gonna to miss you... I know we will meet at university everyday...
But I don't want you to leave the house..
To leave me"

Yibo who is packing his bag....... after hearing zhan he stop...... he turn...... he
Doesn't know what happen to him...... he go toward zhan... he stood infront of zhan....before zhan say something..zhan
Feel something soft on his lip... then he realize that yibo is kissing him......but before zhan response to kiss... yibo move his face. Backward..... you can say that this is not a kiss.... it a peck on lip......

Yibo face is red due to shyness...he don't know what happen to him...... he still didn't know that zhan like him or not...
Yibo look down... he doesn't want zhan
To hate him.....

Zhan look at yibo.....he somehow understand what yibo is thinking.... he lift yibo chin and look at his eyes and said...

"Yibo....listen... don't think that I hate you....or I hate your kiss....hmm"

Yibo feel surprise.... how did zhan know this...... then zhan said again.

"Don't think too much..... hmm...and don't pressure on your little mind... hmm..... and I understand because... I read your expression "

Yibo want to say something but zhan put his finger on yibo lip... both look deeply in each other eyes.......

Then zhan kiss yibo forehead, eyes, cheek and nose....... zhan move his from yibo to look at him.... he saw that yibo also looking at him with love.... he smile and said....

"Yibo....... I know that you is trying to flirt or spent time with me... to make me fall in love with you..... and always I smile at you and ruffle your hair ....but today I want to say that you finally make Me fall for you deeply......Wang yibo... I love you......I fall deeply ...and. madly with you "

Yibo have tears in his eyes... finally he make zhan fallen in love with him...he wipe his tears and said with smile

"Xiao zhan.... I love you too.....I fall for at first sight...... but first I think that this is crush type thing....but I am wrong..
It a love........ I love you zhan"

Zhan smile at yibo and move forward to kiss yibo..... yibo close his eyes... to feel the kiss... his second kiss from his first or last person ....

Zhan held yibo waist and pull him.... both chest are touching each other......
Then zhan kiss on yibo plump.. soft lip...it like a heaven for zhan..... zhan lift yibo.....yibo both legs tighten on zhan waist and both hand on zhan neck..... and zhan one Hand on yibo waist...and another on his nape.....

and another on his nape

(Something like that........ guys...I am not good at selecting photos for this.....so...hehe I think you all understand what I mean)

Zhan such, lick and then bit yibo lower lip... yibo in pain open his mouth.... in this opportunity zhan shove his tongue to yibo mouth to taste every corner of yibo mouth.....

Zhan feel sweet in yibo mouth.... they kiss each other until yibo hit zhan chest to signal him that he is out of breath...
Zhan understood... he then last time suck, lick and bit on his lip.... and then broke the kiss...

He put his forehead on yibo.... both are panting ...... then after some minutes zhan make yibo stand on his feet.....
Zhan said

"I love you baobie...and from now you are mine"

" I love you too.... zhan " yibo said with smile...
Zhan peck on his lip and said again..

" let's go baobie....everyone is waiting "

Yibo nodded... he immediately packed his remaining cloth in his bag and both go downstairs.......

They saw that everyone is sitting....
Then xichen Said...

" yibo... you arrive...why you take so much time.....and why your lip are swollen...."

Mrs xiao and yanli look at yibo lip and understand it...then they look at zhan and zhan nodded his head... they both smile.....

" Ah...daddy...ummmummm..I-I....
I...." yibo said while hold his pant tightly..

"Yibo... I can't understand what are you saying....." Xichen...

When zhan saw that yibo can't able to reply so he said...

"Ah.. uncle....actually we are coming but yibo fall on fall and his lip cut by that and I am applying medicine on them so we reach late here"

Xichen nodded his head... then said

" let's go yibo"

"Ah wait.. daddy...." yibo said

Yibo turn to xiao couple and hug them ....then he hug cheng and yanli and then he turn toward zhan and hug him... and then zhan lowly said but enough for yibo to hear..

" baobie... I am gonna to miss you... and take care of yourself....you are mine and everything about about you is mine also so take care..."

Yibo slowly nodded his head....then he broke the hug .... he bid goodbye to xiao family and leave with xichen.........

Xiao family have sadness in their eyes....but yibo promise to visit them......

Yibo sit with xichen and jack or Saha sit on back seat.....and leave the xiao house.......

Hi readers......do you like the chapter..... sorry for late update....I know maybe this chapter is boring.....
So guys... do you want some zhanyi movements....let me know........want to know what gonna to happen....so Wait for next chapter.... I will try to update soon.......