Worrys

Pov: no one

As Antonio and Mirabel walk out of the forrest she starts to worry and feel unsure, after she left months ago leaving everyone but her papa (Bruno) and Camilo who was like a brother to her by now, she didn't want to go back there, she thought as many bad memories came back and all the blames she was getting got to her, but it was to mate now she didn't want to disappoint Antonio. "Are you excited to see everyone again?" Was the sentence that got her back into reality "I don't know" she told him Truefully.

"I haven't seen them in so long and I have many bad memories in that house and with that family, I don't know if there family to me enymore, I have a new one at my new home and they Truely love me and don't judge me for enything."

Antonio just listed and noded " I fully understand that, they treated you badly only becouse you didn't have a gift,so if you leave after one night it's alright as long you're happy with that"

Mirabel smiled at him, she didn't have to say enything enymore, all they had to say was told, and now they were just walking to the old home of hers.
.
.
.

After a 15 minute walk they stond infront of the door of the house "dont be nervous and if enything makes you uncomfortable just say it" she thankfully smiled at him, and then they went inside.

It was late at night so they didn't expect enyone ro be awake at this time but to there suprise there was someone standing at the stairs looking at them while they walked inside.

It was..

_______________________________________

Heyyy guys,
It's been a while but I'm now finished with my exams and ready to write activ on this Story,

It's also 1,30 am so sorry for eny misspelled words.

So who do you think is on the stairs
And how while they react to them?

And how will mirabel like it there?

Find out soon In the next chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I was thinking about doing an Q&A so if you have questions to me just ask

See you soon guys and happy pride month 🏳️‍🌈

378 Words