'Yes.. It's the one'

She takes it in her hand.

Suddenly she hears someone's footsteps coming towards the room.

She quickly hides into the other side of the cupboard which was empty.

Someone enters the room.

'Ambika?'Aisha's voice reaches Ambika's ears.

Ambika opens the door of the cupboard.

'I came to check on you. Are you done?'

'Yes Aisha I am done. Let's go.'

'Perfect they are still on the dinner table. We have ample time to escape.'

Ambika and Aisha leaves Rajveer's suite.

'Hello Gautam. I am Ambika.'

'Yes, did you get the files?'

'Yes I got those.'

'I knew it! Now you come. We have to leave.'

Ambika leaves the club through the back side exit where Gautam's car is parked.

'Here.' Ambika hands Gautam the files.

'Perfect. Ambika I advise you to stay away from Bangalore and Mumbai while we're working on this file and interrogating Rajveer.' Gautam said.

'Wait? What? But where will I possibly go?' Ambika said.

'Go to Kolkata and live there for sometime until this calms down.' Gautam suggested.

'Oh yeah, I almost forgot. My cousin's marriage ceremony's knocking at the doors. I needed to go to Kolkata anyway.' Ambika said.

'Great. Go tomorrow then. Don't be late.' Gautam said.

Ambika's POV:-

I am now sitting in my flight seat. Flight to Kolkata from Bangalore.

Thinking that what if Rajveer finds out about me sends shivers in my veins but
also I know that if I stay in Kolkata for some time then I'll be safe or.... am I?

.............

After two hours, I landed in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose airport.

'Ambika di!!!!' My cousin Rosy screamed as she saw me.

I have many cousins. Since my father has 2 more brothers. We are..

Arjun Bose, Ambika Bose, Abhipadma (Rosy) Bose, Debomitra (Rashmi) Bose, Srestha Bose and Tanmay Bose.

Arjun is 32, I am 30, Srestha is 28, Rosy and Rashmi being 27 and Tanmay is 26.

'I am here finally.' I exclaimed as Arjun bhai and Tanmay picked up my bags.

'Mom and aunt will be so happy seeing you. It's been a while since we've hung out together.' Arjun said.

'Yes. I am eager to meet them too.' I sat on Arjun bhai's car and we headed towards our home.

Hanging out with my cousins cum best friends is the last thing I needed. I have been living like a machine for the past 5 years. Working, taking care of my father and so on...

I know that living in Kolkata with my cousins and other relatives will be safer. But I also know that I'll have to go back to Mumbai where Lucifer is waiting for me. The only difference is that he doesn't know me but I know him too well.

About my family, my father has two more brothers. My father is the 2nd one.

Arjun bhai and Srestha are siblings, the children of my elder uncle Dibakar Bose and my elder aunt Moushree Devi Bose.

Rosy and Rashmi are non identical twins.
Them and Tanmay are siblings, the children of my younger uncle Gourab Bose and Mitali Devi Bose.

While I am the daughter of Aurobinda Bose and Rukmoni Devi Bose.

My mother died when I was 5 due to cholera.

Together my dad, my uncles and aunts brought me up. They didn't let me feel the absence of my mother.

Arjun bhai is a well known businessman of West Bengal but he never shows off. And about Arjun bhai's fiance, she is a fashion designer and her name is Vedika Chakraborti.

Rosy and Rashmi both have studied English literature and work in the same publishing company.

Srestha is a physiotherapist.

Tanmay just graduated in computer engineering.

While I am an architect.

So, this is my big but little family.

Arjun bhai's marriage ceremony is also round the corner...

But about my mother's side of the family, I don't know much but only my mother.

...