Chapter 1: infection dinodoor

Jenna, your normal idiototic stupid teachers pet. She likes drawing, so one time she drew something about getting married to keawe. She gave the paper to keawe and keawe said, "What is this? Why did you draw it? " Jenna said "idk". She continued drawing and then suddenly an idea popped into her head. "Maybe keawe dinosaur" She started drawing a picture of a dinosaur with keawe hair cut on it. She then gave it to keawe and keawe responded with "that looks like Ryan from Ryan's world in a dinosaur costume with his forehead sticking out" Jenna started drawing another one and then she ATE THE DRAWING AND SAID "paper very good. " Mrs Lewis was in the background watching all of this happening. You could tell by her face she was very disturbed. "Tf??" Mrs Lewis thought. Karrisa Kern got up and walked over to Jenna and asked "teach me how to draw dinodoor" Jenna responded with "ok" as she tought karrisa Kern how to draw, suddenly she felt encouraged to teach how to draw dinodoor. Suddenly Jenna got up and stood in the middle of the room holding her dinodoor paper. What she did with the paper was shocking. As the class turned their head from the paper, Jenna started eating the paper and coughing it back up again. The entire class was disturbed so much that idiot karrisa Kern thought the class liked what Jenna was doing so karrisa Kern picked up her dinodoor drawing and started screaming while eating the drawing. Mrs Lewis saw what they were doing and suddenly she joined in. She started to make her own dinodoor paper and started licking it. Soon, about 5 minutes later, they started forming into dinodoor and attacked all of the children. After they attacked all of the kids except keawe, charlett, nova, calob, and karsen, Mrs Lewis got up from all of the kids and started chasing after them. Jenna ran like a abnormal Titan and karrisa ran like Michael on drugs. They finnanly caught up to the 5 kids and suddenly, keawe pulled out a pocket knife and started stabbing them, there was so much blood that could probaly serve a family of 4. after that, all the kids that were attacked raised and started screaming roar.