"What the hell?" Jordan pulled me up. "What's the matter?"

I didn't exactly want to see my friends, and it was stupid, because I didn't even know why. Maybe I was a little selfish, or then it was the fact that they hadn't even tried to contact me anymore. Not to talk about being in the same party as them, where everything would probably go wrong.

"Anthony invited all of my friends."

"To the party?" He asked, making me nod. "Why is that a bad thing?"

He was still having a tight grip on my arm, probably trying to stop me from killing Anthony. He was now the oldest in the house, because Charles and Weston were in the meeting and Bryson was seeing his old friends, and he did really enjoy the audacity.

"Because they are my friends."

"You sound ridiculous." He commented after a moment. "They are literally your friends, and you say that you don't want them to come, like what."

"You don't understand." I shook my head. "They are my friends and you guys, you are my brothers, and I love you I really do, but you are also like the stupidest people in this world, and trust me when I say this, my friends love you, like fan girl love you and..."

Jordan patted my shoulder.
"Sounds good to me."

"It does not!"

Okay, yes, I didn't exactly tell my brother the whole truth why I didn't want to see them. Don't get me wrong, I did trust Jordan, but he maybe just wasn't the brother I really talked to whenever I needed to talk to someone.

"No, but seriously Lil." He started. "There's going to be a lot of lot of people, and I promise you that if you don't want to see them, whatever the real reason really is, you don't have to see them."

"I know."

"Besides the party is for the matter-of-fact Anthony's, Edwin's and Aiden's, so they can invite who the hell they want." He spoke. "You can invite who the hell you want too."

"Fine." I nodded, before shouting. "I'm so inviting Aaron then!"

Anthony's door was slammed open, before his head plopped to the view.
"You are not."

"Jordan here is in charge, and he said that I can invite him..." I smiled sweetly. "So, too bad."

Anthony moved his gaze to Jordan, furrowing his eyebrows. When Jordan however, to my surprise, just shrugged, Anthony gave him a 'really' look before he slammed the door close.

"Just to make things clear." Jordan muttered, still staring the door of Anthony's room. "That's not what I meant."

This time I was the one who patted his shoulder.
"Ohh, I know."

Uncertain

Turned out that I wasn't that excited about Aaron coming to the party than I was when I invited him.

Let's just say that I wasn't thinking straight.

It was only then, as the Miller household started filling with people, when I realized that it would be awkward. Aaron didn't know anyone, except for me. I hadn't even mentioned about him to my friends, which I totally didn't think that I was supposed to do, but still it did feel like I should've done.

Along with that, the last time I had talked to him was when we almost kissed. We had both just avoided the one simple text message or call to each other because, I don't even know.

"Aaron." I muttered scratching my forehead, as he walked through the door. "Hi."

His head snapped towards me, who was casually sitting on the stairs, not knowing whether I should just escape.