•18•

You didn't care about me when I was with you, but now when I'm not with you, you're looking for me like a madman.

*AUTHOR POV*

Y/n come out from the restaurant while running. She was very scared on that time and she didn't know what to do.

She gulped hard, Then that's when her eyes fell are on a car who was park there. She didn't think twice and hide behind the car.

She start crying silently because the one whom she did not want to see again in her life is standing in front of her again.

She hide her face in between her palm and waiting for someone who can help her.

"Y/n"

When she hear her name, she snap out and look at towards the direction. She see that taehyung was standing there and finding her. His eyes was looking red like he was crying.

Y/n gulped hard and run away from there. She one time looking back and leave.

Taehyung, the who was breath heavily and dying to see his wife suddenly Fainted.

His secretary run towards him and calling his name again again but it's no use. He became lifeless body who don't have a soul.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Jungkook was sitting on his cabin chair and checking some files of patients. He was completely losting in his work when someone knock his door.

He raised his head towards the door.

"Yes" he said and door open and reveling Woo sun and minho. When jungkook eyes fell on minho, suddenly his mood became bright.

He smiled and minho run towards him. "How are you, Uncle?" minho asked and jungkook take him on his arm and make him sit in his lap.

"I'm fine...what about you, little boy?" jungkook asked and he giggled.

"I'm also fine like you" he said and jungkook travel his eyes towards the woo sun who was stand near the door.

She smiled and come towards him and sit on the chair. Jungkook smiled towards her.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you, but I want to talk to you about Y/n" she said and jungkook look towards the minho.

"Minho, do you want to visit the hospital?" jungkook asked to minho.

"Hmm" he nodded and jungkook call someone.

Minho was waking on a hallway and jimin was holding his hand.

"So, jimin uncle" minho said while looking at jimin.

"Yes" jimin said.

"What work do you do here?" minho asked innocently and jimin chuckled.

"I'm doctor here.." he said.

"So you cure patients?" jimin nodded.

"But, How?" minho asked.

"Do you wanna know, how?'' jimin asked and minho nodded.