-

The fellowship was crossing a precarious bridge above the deep mines workings. Y/N promised to herself she wouldnt look down but she did , and everytime she did she got goosebumps.

"Quitely now.Its a four day journey to the other side. Let us hope that our presence will go unnoticed." Gandalf said

Since they started the journey Y/N talked to everyone , literally everyone. In front of her was standing Legolas who she loved talking with the most. Legolas , feeling someone looking at him from behind , turned around and Y/N's eyes darted to somewhere else ,blushing in embarrassment.

-

They continue up a steep stair , passing through a dwarf cemetery. The graves were despoiled , dwarf skeletons were strewn about and goblin graffiti was scrawled on monuments in dried dwarf blood. The atmosphere wasnt pleasant at all and Y/N just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

- (timeskip for i dont know what time because i dont know what to write 😀 )

The path slips into three passages each disappearing into dark tunnels. Gandalf pauses and frowns.

"I have no memory of this place."

-( again 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Later the fellowship was nervously waiting while Gandalf was sitting , staring intently at the 3 tunnels in front of him. He appeared to be in some kind of trance.

Y/N was sitting between Merry and Pippin who were standing.

"I have no memory of this place" Gandalf said again.

"Are we lost?" Pippin asked

"No i dont think we are" Merry said

"Shh , Gandalfs thinking!" Sam whisper-yelled

"Merry!" Pippin whisper-yelled

"What?" Merry answered

"Im hungry" Pippin said and Y/N smiled at him

"Me too Pippin, me too" Y/N was about to say something but was quickly cut off when she saw Frodo walking to Gandalf

"You were saying?"Merry asked

"Hm? Nothing" she frowned but that frown went away when she saw Legolas, who was sitting not to far away from her, looking at her with a small smile and admiration in his eyes. She smiled at him and he quickly looked away and started talking with Aragorn so Y/N couldnt see him blush.

"I wonder what is happening in the shire right now" Merry said

"Yeah me too" Pippin said as he stared off in the distance.

"Ah! Thats it that way!" Gandalf yelled and pointed at the right tunnel, the fellowship scrambled to their feet

"Hes remembered!" Merry yelled in relief

"No, but the air doesnt smell so foul down there. If in doubt , Meriadoc , always follow your nose! Yes.." Gandalf laughed

-

The fellowship walked through an arched doorway into a black and empty space.

"Let me risk a little more light." Gandalf said rising his staff and tapping it for a brief moment of light

"Behold! The great realm and dwarf city of Dwarrowdelf!" Gandalf yelled and Frodo gasped at the sight of a roof , far above their heads, upheld by many mighty pillars hewn of stone. Before them streches a huge empty hall , with black walls polished and smooth as glass.