I already dropped Solange and twins off since their schools were closer and now we've arrived at Sid's school. "I love you babygirl have a great day." I kissed her forehead and she smiled brightly. "I love you too daddy, bye."

She ran inside the building and I was getting ready to go back home. "Hey Bey."

I turned around to be met with same pair of deep dimples that have threatened to take over my thoughts.

She's so beautiful.

"Thank you, you look beautiful too." Oh crap, did I say that out loud.

"Yes you did." She said giggling. I blushed in embarrassment. She smiled at my shyness.

"Are you doing anything right now?"

"Not really?"

"Well do you maybe want to get breakfast with me?" She asked.

I really want to say yes because think about how many girls who look like Onika would actually WANT to be in your presence. Plus I didn't really eat before I left the house this morning.

At least she won't be home for now.

"Sure why not." I replied with a smile. She smiled brightly at me, "Great um I know this great place that I think you'll like."

"I can't wait, which car are we taking?" I asked getting excited at what's about to happen.

"I'm how about yours."

"Alright that's cool then I'll just drive you back here so that you can pick up your car."

***

The drive to the diner was filled with comfortable silence, while taking small glances at each other here and there.

We got a booth as I watch Onika greet the employees.

She must be a regular here or something.

"It looks like everyone knows you here?" I start.

"Oh yeah, my dad used to take me here all the time and the owners of this place are my god parents." She smiled at the thought of them.

"Thats nice... to be close with your dad."

"Yeah..." She looked a little sad, I don't like that.

"So what's good here?" I say trying to change the subject. "Well you should try their waffles and their French toast." She went on about what food I have to try and how they taste.

I can't help but stare at her. She had a nice jawline and soft features, her smile sent my stomach in knots the more I stare at her. She's a goddess. Even her voice sounds so soothing, I could hear her talk all day.

"Beyonce!"

"Yeah."

"Didn't you hear what I said?" She questioned. "No I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Its okay, have you decided what your gonna order?" She asked

"Yeah I think I'll just go with the waffles."

She nodded and called someone over to take our order. They nodded and went to prepare the food.

We talked about the most basic things to get know each other and it was different...nice.

Finally the food came and may I say that it did not disappoint.