Chapter 25- The End

Comenzar desde el principio

"Are you jealous?" You smirked grabbing his face.

"No! Why would I be?" His eyes started moving in all kinds of directions.

"You are! Haha!" You plant a quick kiss on his red soft and plump lips.

"I'm not the earth Y/n you know. I've liked you since we were even before 1000 years old! Don't be jealous ok? I'm not going anywhere," you ruffled his hair on the back of his head.

His grumpy face became a face beaming with joy in a matter of seconds. He engulfed you into his embrace, seemingly never wanting to let you go. You promised to go on another date with him in the near future. Though there was a question you have been wanting to ask him.

"Venti where did you get the mora to treat me to my meals when I first met you again in this world?" (Chapter 3, the paying for your meal.)

He stuttered his words and looked around the room.

"Did you steal Mora?" You interrogated him.

"No...I earned it and before I spent it on wine I saw the beam of light coming from your island..." Venti replied as beads of sweat appeared on his forehead.

"Be honest with me. I won't go out with him if you be honest," you made up a quick lie that would get him to spew whatever he did.

"I stole it from the golden house before coming over..." He mumbled loud enough to let you hear. He had the face of a guilty thief. "I stole only 100,000 Mora! It's not a lot!"

"It's not a lot!? You can buy lots of grains of rice!" You yelled in shock at what he said.

"They didn't notice...so take it that it didn't happen. It's been almost a year since that happened! Just forget about it!"

"If you steal again I'm not going ever marry you,"

"Why? Because you're scared you can't get over me if you threaten to break up with me?"

You rolled your eyes at his teasing. You got off him and slept for the night. For the next few weeks, you noticed how weird everyone was acting. Actually, everyone was acting normal except for Venti. He was always dragging his words or stuttering. There was always something they were hiding like balloons or green bushes?

But at the end of the day, he always engulfed you in his embrace that you got used to and thought Venti developed a problem with speech. You had meetings outside of your greenhouse popping up, so you went out to handle some affairs with the council that upholds the law of the nation.

Upon returning you looked up at the lights wondering why they are off. They were turned on unexpectedly catching you by surprise. Your body jolted to see Venti in front of you. When did he get here?

He held your left hand and kissed the back of it. He smiled with a blush spread across his cheeks.

"You and I have known each other for more than two thousand five hundred years," he got on one knee down and pulled out a tiny box. "Would you be my wife forever?"

That caught you off guard. Who would ever think that the tone-deaf bard who is always broke got the ring from?

"Don't ask me where I get the money for it! Just answer my question!" He pouted with an angry face.

"I agree to be your wife forever," you chuckled at his way of asking.

Was it not 'Will you marry me?', but you did not mind the change he brought into that line because that is what made him the most adorable person in the world. He got up and slid the (gold/silver/platinum/rose gold) band into your left ring finger.