Chapter 25- The End

Start from the beginning

"It has been like this since the time of your revival. I think I used a bit of my sight to enhance my magic..." You thought about it before replying, not sure if the information was correct or not.

"Why!? That's so unnecessary!" He yelled as his brows knitted, he clasped both your hands between his hands and looked into your eyes with his beaming eyes. "As long as we are together, I will be your left eye onwards!"

Your heart skipped a beat, feeling touched by his words. You never felt so proud of your younger self for saving him from the bullies. You advised him to get some more rest since he was revived recently. You held his hand to sleep while you read comic books. Once he slept, you slowly slipped away to have dinner and finished up a few more errands for the day and you finally went to sleep.

In a blink of an eye, a few months have passed. You had sent out your and Venti's gnosis to Snezhnaya as per promised. You never liked the Celestial gods. You were getting ready to go out with a friend of yours that you met while on the way to retrieve venti's soul. You received an invitation invite from him to hang out a few weeks ago.

"It's just a hang-out between me and him! Nothing would go wrong! We're just friends!" You tried prying his finger away from your waist.

"No! You cannot go! Anyone but him!" Venti whined and his hugs became tighter. He was pouting and whining time and time again until he finally stopped after you convinced him.

You rushed to your meet-up point, apologizing to Kunikuzishi as soon as you meet him. Both of you met in Inazuma to do some activities and have some fun. Both your stomach was grumbling so you suggested getting lunch first.

After those flavourful dishes went into your stomach. You suggested walking around the beach before both of you set off to fish. Though there was some mishap when both of you took a stroll on the beach.

A mini-tornado nearly swept Kunikuzishi up. The sea's breeze guided sand into his eyes. That was when both of you decided to drop fishing for the day and go around Inazuma exploring the land. You found a cliff and had always wanted to dangle your legs off of it. You requested to sit there to enjoy the experience and your friend did not mind at all. He joined you in the experience as it was accompanied by a gentle breeze of the wind.

The wind started picking up speed as the trees started arching their back and their leaves flying everywhere. There was a sudden strong gust of wind that swept Kunikuzishi off the cliff. You quickly swooped down and catch him and safely landed at the bottom of the mountain.

"Today is very windy..." He remarked as he seem tired of the activities.

"Indeed...maybe today's not our day so let's end it here. We can hang out next time! When the weather is perfect!" You added on to his remark as you scratched the back of your head.

Both of you went on your separate ways. What an unlucky day...or was it? The time you came home Venti was bent out of shape over the hangout with his arms crossed. Whenever you tried talking to him he would always ignore you and pout like an angry four-year-old child.

You have tried for hours to get him to tell you what was bothering him but his mouth does not seem to be opening anytime soon. You sat on top of his lap hoping for a reaction. That caught his attention with a blush across his cheeks.

"Venti! Come on tell me already! Don't tell me you're still mad about the hangout!?" You asked him.

"You don't him as you did with Noelle right?" He finally spoke.

"Why would I like him and first of all why did you bring up Noelle?"

"I don't like you being near other people...when it's not me or Akemi. I just don't like it!"