once you guys left, it didn't take long to set up everything in the van and do all the stuff. yn likes pranking him but she worried that this one would go too far. all she does is hope nothing takes a turn for the worse since he is scared of the dark, all the lights are shut off, power is down, etc. this was an extreme prank like ever before.

about an hour later, vinnies eyes started to jolt & wake up. his hair all messy, drool on the side of his face. he then turned to expect to see you but once he awoke, it was pitch darkness, all he had was his flashlight on his phone that he took out right away. "y-yn? babe? what's what's going on? w-why is it-." he stopped while tripping over a pillow on the ground. "b-BABE? where are you?" he whimpered, tip-toeing across his bedroom floor.

on the other side, yn was just watching her poor boyfriend trip & call out her name in the camera. oh, how she wish she could just be there for him.

vinnie finally made it out of his bedroom door, hoping it was only his room that had no power but once he opens the door, everything was still pitch black. he gulped, taking a few steps when all of the sudden, alex pushed a button that led to the chucky doll bike on a tricycle. "a-AHHH!" he screamed while running away from the doll. "what the, what is going on?!" he yelled to himself.

vinnie then carefully made his way down the stairs to then once he approached the last step, he felt something wet on his feet. he then shined his flashlight down there to see a red puddle. "n-NO NO NO WHAT IS NO MHM NOPE NO WAY!" he screamed running through the wetness, slipping & falling on his face. "o-OW f**k owww!" he whimpered now being covered in the red fake gooze.

however, alex and the crew were laughing hysterically at his fall, yn had stayed quiet. she felt really bad and he's sensitive when he falls down or even gets a scratch.

not long after vinnies fall, he then heard a bell ringing with a creepy laugh. he looked up and shined his light just to see a shadow with a bike & figure to go with it. his breathing started getting heavier and heavier while his hands shook the flashlight. he whimpered when he saw jigsaw the clown stroll in around the corner.

vinnie started to scream; "a-AHH HELP SOME HELP H-HELP ME! y-YN YN WHERE ARE Y-YO-YOUUU!" he yelled starting to now cry

vinnie started to scream; "a-AHH HELP SOME HELP H-HELP ME! y-YN YN WHERE ARE Y-YO-YOUUU!" he yelled starting to now cry. he yelled he cried, he was so scared. he just wanted his girlfriend to comfort him and clean him up. since no one was coming, he got the courage to then run to a different room.