⚘᠂ 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗢

Start from the beginning

"Ah, fuck it." Nick then huffed and took a gulp of his drink before shaking his body and wiggling his fingers.

I chuckled at him. "Go get her, Nick."

With the final words of encouragement, he strolled off towards the ditsy, blonde girl, dancing with her friends. It was quite funny to watch him walk off as he was trying to not look as drunk as he really was.

"Can we dance?" Jules now whined. "Oh my god, this is my favourite song! We need to dance. Let's dance." She pulled on my arm while Nat' finished off her drink. "Nat' come on!"

"I'm coming!" She exclaimed just as Jules pulled her away from the bar.

"Let me get another drink and I'll- I'll join you!" I hiccuped while brushing them away, they quickly dispersed to the dance floor after that and I turned back to the bar. I banged on the table and waved my hand in the air to get his attention and was, admittedly, quite obnoxious. He took attention to my waving and came over. "Just one more shot, please sir." I blinked my eyes heavily, my false lashes now beginning to weigh on my eyes.

He quickly rustled up a shot and slid it to me whilst serving other people. I pulled my phone out of my bag and slid through my notifications hazily but couldn't see any from Ellie. Why hasn't she texted me? I shoved my phone back into my bag and huffed as I took back the shot and stood back from the bar.

I tossed my head as I tried clearing my vision and wandered through the crowd. She hasn't even tried talking to me, not even attempting a conversation with me. God, I was so angry. I brushed through bodies, almost knocking myself over in the process but only laughed at myself as I clambered through my daze. I didn't really know where I was going but I should find Tyler.

I went through more people before finally finding a spot without much people. It was a bit quieter and the music wasn't as loud so I stumbled over and pressed myself against one of the walls where I checked my phone again. It was about to hit one and there was nothing in my notifications from her. Why didn't she text me?

I wasn't thinking properly but I thought about her and I was getting upset. My emotions were a lot more vulnerable with the state that I was in but it wasn't like what I was feeling was unjustifiable. She could've at least checked up on me. She clearly wasn't even worrying about me and it was pissing me off. Why didn't she care?

She didn't even call me beautiful, didn't even text me it either. She was being so mean to me. I felt my eyes beginning to go cloudy again, abnormally quick this time and strangely wasn't clearing up. Why was she being like this? It's pretty simple to just type a message and send it. Oh, this was dumb. I should call her. I'll confront her, see why she's acting this way.

I punched the phone icon and held it to my ear. I heard the muffling of the rings while wiping at my eyes and wet cheeks. By the forth ring, my anger was reaching it's boiling point. Did she just not know how to use a phone anymore?

I let the phone ring out where it abruptly ended and I was now met with the robotic voice. I groaned and huffed as I ended the call and changed to Snapchat. She was making this too difficult. I just wanted to talk to her. I missed her voice. I wanted to kiss her lips. She could've at least said sorry to me. Why hasn't she said sorry? Why won't she talk to me? It wasn't fair and it didn't make any sense.

"You won't answer my call so I'll just say it here." I swallowed and wiped at my nose as I held down the record option on Snapchat. "Stop ignoring me, E-Ellie." I let out another hiccup. "I didn't do anything and you won't talk to me. You- you need to stop trying to kiss me." I couldn't really make out what I was saying, I was just talking and putting words in a sentence to hopefully make some kind of sense. "You came onto me, remember? You pushed yourself onto me and tried to fuck me. Yeah, you want to fuck me. You've always wanted to fuck me." I laughed and wiped at my nose. I couldn't see at all now and I felt really lucid and powerful. "Well, guess what? I don't want to fuck you. You're a fucking lesbian and I- I hate lesbians." I scrunched my nose as I shook my head quite dramatically. "Acting like you didn't come out to me. Did you forget that I can tell people? I'll tell everyone that Ellie Grazer is a fucking lesbian." The video reached its limit after that and I pressed the blue arrow where I sent it to Ellie.

I didn't bother to wait for it to load or see if it had sent to her because the overwhelming urge to throw up suddenly hit me and through my drunken stumble, I hurried to the nearest bathroom, almost puking into my hands along the way.

I hate alcohol.

⚘᠂

a/n :

i got murder on my mind