" Btw miss, what's your name? "
- I ask.

" Uhhmm it's Olivia Dixon, olive or live for short "
- She look back and say her name. Sunshine what a beautiful name just like her and her smile even though maliit yong smile nya ang ganda pa din.

" Oh ok, nice to meet you olive and i'm- "
- I'm about say my name too but she interrupt me again.

" No need to say your name i already know you, and nice to meet you too btw i gotta go, need kona kase umuwi hinihintay na ako ng mga friends ko, byee sir simon nice to meet you again "
- She said and emmediately left.

" Wait miss how di- "
- I'm about to ask her how did she know my name, but she left already.

She's so pretty, i hope someday i will meet you again Olivia i will never forget your name beautiful lady. Your name Olivia suit to you. I hope i meet you again and get to know you. After that i go to counter to pay, i go to parking lot and get inside to my car and left.

I'm here now in my house, i park my car and get ouside, i go to the backseat to get the snacks and yong iba ko pang binili, after that i go to kitchen para ilagay lahat sa ref yong iba kong pinamili and sa cabinet naman yong mga snacks. After ko nilagay lahat ng pinamili ko, i go to living para mag pahinga i suddenly remember olivia, the girl earlier.

" Is she have an instagram account? "
- I said to my self.

" Wait let me check it if she have an insta acc "

I said while opening my insta and search her name. After i search her name their so many olivia and even one of them wala sya i scroll if she's one of here. While i'm scrolling suddenly this name cought my attention @oliviacelestine_dixon then i click and check if siya ba yon and i never failed siya nga and i follow her agad.

End Simon's  POV

Olivia's  POV:

I'm here na sa parking lot kakarating ko lang and lumabas na din ako at dumeritso sa elevator while i'm here sa elevator, hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala sa nakita ko kanina... I just saw the President son of the Philippines??. While i'm busy thinking about earlier biglang nag openg yong elevator and lumabas na ko at dumeritso sa room namin. I'm here na sa harap ng door namin, i forgot na dalhin yong spair key ng door so i pressed the doorbell nalang.

After i press the doorbell inopen naman agad nila yong door and i give to them yong mga pinabili nila sakin at sabay pumasok, pumonta ako sa bed ko at nilagay yong binili ko and after that bumalik ako sa living room and sit at the couch habang iniisip yong nangyari kanina. Ang hirap talaga paniwalaan yong nangyari. Suddenly Anne interrupt me.

" Hoyy teh anyare sayo bat parang anlalim ng iniisip mo? "
- Asik ni anne.

" Oo nga pumonta ka lang ng grocerg then pagbalik mo dito anlalim na ng iniisip mo? May nangyari ba na masama sa grocery store?? "
- Asi din ni anna.

" Hoyy masyado kang oa may nangyari agad na masama? Pag ikaw tinaekwondo ko diyan sasama talaga pagmumuka mo diyan "
- Asik naman ni Ej and look at me.

" Couz anyare nga ba sayo bat anlalim ng iniisip mo? "
- Tanong naman ni Ej.

" Nothing and kong ano man yong iniisip ko sakin na lang yon ok, it's not even important at all, byee i will just go back to my bed i want to sleep "
- I said and stand up and walk out to them.