ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 'ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ & ᴡɪsʜᴇs'

Start from the beginning

''Why not? It looks nice here.''

''No. Not for two weeks.''

"A week and a half? I won't go any lower.''

"Well, you'll have to because we haven't been here that long. If you haven't realized it, I need to find werewolves.''

"They can wait."

"..."

"I understand, but you can't. Especially your tantrums that you keep throwing.''

"I don't throw tantrums," he growled at me.

"Don't growl the fuck at me," I quietly admonished him so we wouldn't make a scene. I sighed. "A week and you pay it plus whatever we go to."

"I don't understand why I have to have this conversation with you."

"We can also be here longer-"

''Okay. We'll stay here for a week. Just a week. I'm not going higher,'' he cut me off and retreated in defeat.

I smirked at him. ''Good. Because I didn't plan to go lower.''

He wanted to add something, but the lady had already come to us. "Good evening, what can I help you with? And I'm sorry you had to wait.''

''It's alright. We would like to-'' I smiled reassuringly at her.

Klaus who interrupted me took me around the waist and pulled me closer to him. The hand he offered me a moment ago was around my waist and his fingers were touching my hip. I didn't expect this from him, but he'll probably come up with some crazy play.

"Good evening to you too," he smiled at her. "We would like to stay here for a week for four people. Do you have any rooms available?''

''Um...give me a moment please,'' she said and typed something into the computer before looking up at us. "Yes, but only the last two this week. One with a double bed and the other with two separate beds.''

"Okay, we'll take both."

"Here," she handed us papers with a pen. "Please fill this out. Can I just ask who else is traveling with you?''

"My brother and our friend. They should be here in a moment with our luggage. While me and my wife went ahead to fill out the paperwork and take care of the accommodation,'' he said nonchalantly and continued to fill out.

I froze next to him and could have sworn I could feel his smirk. That bastard, calling me 'his wife'. I could handle a girlfriend, but a wife?! I bit back my indignation and smiled sweetly.

Klaus handed her the papers and put his arm around me again.

The girl nodded and handed him the terminal, where Klaus inserted the card and entered the PIN. It beeped and the hotel was paid. "Thank you and here are your room cards," she said with a smile and handed us the cards, which Klaus immediately took. "Enjoy your stay Mr. and Mrs. Mikaelson."

We nodded our thanks and Klaus led us towards Elijah and Stefan, who already had our luggage around them. I wanted to get out of his grip but he didn't let go and leaned towards me and whispered. "Come on, love. You don't want to cause a scene, do you?''

"Bastard."

"Such a dictionary, love. That's not how decent ladies talk,'' I frowned at him. "Don't frown, wrinkles don't suit you."

I rolled my eyes and smiled sweetly at him. ''Of course. Thank you for paying for the holiday husband,'' I said in such a calm tone and kissed the corners of his mouth. I noticed his reaction, which pleased me. I used it as a distraction and got out of his grip.