ONYIYE THAT GIRL

Start bij het begin

She hops in the car and leans back thinking for the worst.
He parks the car in the parking lot outside a BnB. They both step out of the car and she follows him behind. 
They past by the receptionist area…
"Take off your clothes." He is already naked in bed waiting for her. Her skin makes her body to have some anti crawls on her skin. She shivers looking at his wrinkled skin. 
She says a little prayer within herself and gets on top of the bed being on top.
________________

He is driving her back home satisfied, but with her she's feeling alot of discomfort. She felt it when he was dribbling her without care. She begged him to stop countless times. Did he stop? No! He keep on going on and on until she almost passed out. She feels cheap, she hates herself that she has to sell her body to have what she wants. She hats it that she is in this position because of her mother. 
She looks out of the window and sighs painfully. Everything in her hurts, she felt her abdomen being reaped apart. She swears she felt tearing up.
"Wipe those tears and give me a kiss." Her mind comes back. She didn't even notice that she has arrived. 
"I'm tired, I just want to go rest." She tells him. He locks the car and turns to look at her. What has she gotten herself into. Why did she allow herself to be in this position! Being in this position for a pensioner!
"I won't beg you." 
"I didn't ask you to." At this point, she doesn't care any longer. 
"Okay," Shane unlocks the doors. "Get out." 
She gladly steps out of the car. Shane grabs the phone that as in a gift bag at the backseat and throws it outside the window. He drives off leaving her standing there stunned.  She picks the gift bag up and walks to the house closing the gate behind. 

She finds her mother sitting. Was she gone for too long? She left her sleeping.
"Where have you been?" Her mother asks looking at her intensely from head to toes. 
"Out," she slowly sits down flinching.
He mother looks at her without saying a word. "Help me to the toilet." 
Not when she was just resting her used sore body! She stands up to fetch a 5 litre bucket. 
"Use this, I'm too tired to help you to the toilet." 
She helps her mother kneel, placing the bucket in-between her legs and does her business. 
She never imagined that one day she will see her mother's pop in a bucket. Wipe her mother's arse, see where she pulled out of. All of this is just too weird and embarrassing for her.  To keep her mind busy she will just go make porridge for her. That chicken stew can go to waste for all she cares.
"You need to drink that porridge so you could gain your strength. You heard what the doctor said. Eat healthy then drink your medication." 
"Okay," she doesn't dispute anything.
Atleast she's able to do those little things like feeding herself. Even though it almost takes up to 2 hours to finish what she started. She is looking at her drinking the porridge with so much disgust on her face. 
"It doesn't have sugar." She spits it out. "I'm failing to drink it. It would have been better if kungamahewu totally." 
"I'll go fetch those in the fridge." She says standing up. Now the porridge will go to waste! "Here," she hands her mother what she preferred."

Sisipho decided to take a quick nap on the couch. Her body is exhausted. She's deep in sleep when she suddenly smells a funky burning smell. She flung her eyes open and smoked has filled the whole house. 
"Shit!" She wakes up and mistakenly trips landing on the floor painfully. "Ouch!" She stands up going to the kitchen and the whole pot is black. She disconnects the stove, looks for a newspaper in the drawers. None she can find - she uses the dishwashing clot to remove the pot on the stove throwing it outside. 
"Ishu." She burnt her finger. She opens the windows widely and the doors and sighs putting her hands on her waist. Not noticing that she inhales alot of smoke she begins to cough uncontrollably holding her chest.
Her eyes burn with tears as she looks at her mother laying on her mattress with her mouth half open and her eyes slightly closed. 
"Mah," she shakes her a bit and puts her two fingers on her neck. The pulse is there. 
She drags her by her upper body towards the door. Her back is already killing her - this woman is extremely heavy! 
Finally, she manages to be outside with her. Some sunlight will do. The sun shines brightly on her face making her to gasps for air.
"Mah," her mother coughs still gasping for air. She runs to the house and the smoke has died down. She grabs a glass and fills it with water. She helps her mother drink.
"What happened?" She asks.
"I don't know. I was cooking and something pulled me to asleep. I really don't know what happened."
She's also confused. How does one watch TV and then sleep clouds over.
"Yo…you need to be careful." She's running out of breath. She looks at her mother as she sighed.
They sit outside the house waiting for the smoke to die down.