.·:*¨༺ CHAPTER 6༻¨*:·.

Rush's POV

Mateo parked our car in the parking space. We hopped out of the car before entering the hospital. I have an appointment with the doctor to know the status of my HIV.

I was scared and I felt like my insides are burning. I was so nervous even when we are going to this hospital. But with my boyfriend by my side, I don't feel scared anymore.

We listened to the Doctor, telling us what is the status of my HIV and what should we do next. Mateo also mentioned to the doctor about me having a fever and the doctor said it is one of the symptoms of stage 1 HIV.

"We should take care of your health. Don't push yourself too much, okay?" Mateo said before we left the Doctor's room, closing the door behind him. I looked at him as he was extremely concerned about me.

"I'll make sure to take extremely careful about myself!" I said, hoping it will make Mateo calm down a little bit. We went to the pharmacy to buy the medications I need to buy. After that, we went back to our house.

Mateo placed the car keys on the shelf before resting his whole body to sleep. I went straight to the kitchen to take the medication we bought.

"Hey, Rush?" Mateo called me after I drank the medicine. I looked at him with a smile, letting him continue speaking.

"How about we adopt a dog?" Mateo asked. I always wanted to have a dog to care for. But do I have the energy to take care of it? Do I have the time for it? I went close to my boyfriend and sat beside him. I looked at him and smiled.

"Well, we can... But can we take care of it? Do we have the time for it?" I explained.

"I know we are busy with you know... Everything. But I just remembered that you wanted a dog ever since we became together." Mateo said. I was happy that he remembered those kinds of stuff.

"Yeah, I do want a dog..." I just said before looking at the distance, thinking about dogs.

10 Months Ago...

I and Mateo were walking and wandering in the street. As we held hands, trying to be close to each other as possible, we somehow walked passed a pet shop.

"Wait, hold on!" I said before going straight to the pet shop. Mateo just followed me inside. As I was looking at the pets inside the pet shop, I somehow got attracted to all of the dogs. They all looked at me as they were smiling.