.·:*¨༺ CHAPTER 4༻¨*:·.

Rush's POV

Mateo already left to deliver the last 2 boxes of orders. I was in our house, alone, making the cupcakes for the 15 boxes order. God, this is tiring as I expect. I played some songs on my phone to lessen my boredom and to at least have the energy to keep going. It sure is working for me.

I was dancing, singing, and even grooving to the beat as I make the cupcakes while listening to the music I'm playing. But sometimes, I have to be careful and not move since I don't want the frosting of the cupcakes ruined. I have to be careful at that time.

it was already afternoon before I heard our mop enter the garage. I already knew it was Mateo so I didn't bother to check it. Mateo went inside the house after he parked the mop.

"Let me help!" Mateo said as he was still covered in sweat while holding a plastic bag full of food for our lunch. He placed the plastic bag on the dining table before he stopped right in front of me after putting my palm in front of him.

"Hold!" I said before blocking his way.

"You're still full of sweat. Go change" I added before I gently pushed him towards our bedroom.

"Awwww, don't you like my natural odor?" Mateo said as he pout while being pushed towards our closet. I do like his natural odor. it's not smelly at all. It's quite sexy for me...

"I mean, I like it, but you have to change for the sake of the cupcakes. You might get your sweat in there." I explained as I was worried that the cupcakes will smell like my boyfriend.

"FINE~" Mateo said while sulking before he opened our closet to look for something to change. He went downstairs with me before going to the kitchen together. I hand him my 2nd apron and because I already wore mine, I helped him put the apron to himself. Once we were done, I asked him to do the mixing and he nods like a kid who was being asked to do a task by his mother. He's freaking cute as hell.

Mateo and I were baking the cupcakes together we were singing and even dancing to the music I've been playing on my phone. We took an hour break to eat our lunch. I sat at our dining table as I sigh, this was so tiring, to be honest. But my boyfriend helping me made it so much better.

"Let's eat!" Mateo said, unpacking all the food he bought outside. I was eager to eat already since we were kind of late eating our lunch due to us being busy with the baking. After the food was set, I immediately dig in.

"Slow down, babe, you might choke," Mateo said as he chuckled and looked at me digging the food he bought.

"Om shor *gulp* Hungry!" I said with my mouth full, gulping it all before continuing my sentence. Mateo laughed as he looked at me like he saw a baby.