.·:*¨༺ CHAPTER 5༻¨*:·.

Mateo's POV

Rush and I were happily making the cupcakes we had to do for today while listening to the music Rush played on his phone. Yes, we felt tired doing all the cupcakes, but with each other, it was so much better.

"And... Done!" Rush said, finally closing the last box that was fully packed with 8 cupcakes inside. We both hurriedly went to the couch and finally rest our whole bodies there. We both moaned, relieved that we are finally finished making all 15 boxes of cupcakes. I looked at the boxes we finished before looking at the sunlight reflection and looked at my boyfriend. God, this is so relaxing than I thought it would be.

"Finally~," Rush said before he rest his head on my shoulder. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Mateo?" Rush said, calling my name as I gently brushed his hair. I hummed, responding to my boyfriend.

"I love you. You know that, right?" Rush said as he smiled and placed his hand on my thigh. I smirked. I already knew he love me so I love him too...

"Of course I love you. Why wouldn't I?" I said before we relaxed for a bit. We were too relaxed that Rush fell asleep on my shoulders. I slowly lift Rush and we went to our bedroom to finally call it a day, but Rush woke up, remembering to take his medicine.

"Oh, hold on. Let me get it for you." I said, quickly going to the kitchen to grab a glass of water before going back to our bedroom, giving the medicine and the glass of water to Rush before Rush took the medicine he needed.

After that, we slept close to each other, hugging, pulling ourselves close together before we finally fall asleep, calling it a day.

2 Years Ago...

"We're here," I told Rush, looking at him as I parked the car. Rush was blindfolded, no idea where he was but he can hear the crickets and all the cars beeping from afar.

"Where are we?" Rush said as I opened the car door for him once I went outside the car. I guided him to walk slowly and went in front of the view. We were on a cliff, quite far from our homes. It was night and the scenery was great from there when I first came here. I slowly removed the blindfold off Rush's face and after that, Rush can't close his mouth from the scenery. He was so amazed.

"Oh... god.... this is... Wow.." Rush said, looking at the fantastic view before I went to the back of our car, and grabbed the blanket before I placed it on the ground. Rush sat on it before I did so. We were looking at the view, cars moving in a swift direction, the lights of the building, the stars twinkling in the sky, the view was just so fantastic to look at.