Tee nodded, turning to him. He raised his hand.

In front of her then were five children, one she recognised to be her, the others she was clueless about. There were three boys, her, and another girl with a shaved head.

"What did I tell you? She's been playing us from the beginning!"

The boy was yelling, making Twelve flinch back as she walked up in front of him, him looking right through her. She looked over to number one, "Who is this?"

"He's Lucas," he explained, "He was angry at you."

"Why?" tee asked.

"Watch."

"No, I actually don't," Lucas was yelling, "Just think about it, Mike. She could've just told us where the Upside Down was right away, but she didn't. She just made us run around like headless chickens."

"Is... Is h-he talking about me?" Twelve asked number one, still very confused as she looked at a younger version of herself. She looked upset, tears clouding her eyes as she flinched back, not enjoying the yelling.

He didn't respond verbally, he just nodded his head.

Twelve looked over at the boy Lucas was yelling at, guessing that was the Mike that Lucas had named. Her eyebrows were furrowed as she watched on.

"No! She used us, all of us! She pretended to help just enough so she could get what she wants," Lucas shouted, "Food and a bed. She's like a stray dog."

"H-hey that's uncalled f-for," Younger Tee stepped in.

Twelve didn't like this. The boy was making her upset.

"Shut up!" Mike screamed, his face red from anger.

That confused Twelve, if this boy was so horrible to her, why was he defending her?

"For all we know, it's their fault," Lucas continued, staring at younger Twelve.

"He isn't very kind." Twelve says then, a sigh falling from her lips. Lucas was no friend.

"Shut up!" Mike shouted again.

"We're looking for some stupid monster... but did you ever stop to think that maybe they're the monster?" Lucas finishes, looking at Tee.

"Do you understand why this boy is not your friend?" Number one asked, "We need to restore that balance."

"W-what did I do that upset him s-so much?" Tee asked him then, and he simply shook his head in response.

"He was using you for your gift, and he couldn't stand that you weren't strong enough," He answers, "I can help you get stronger. I can help you prove yourself."

Twelve looked back to see Lucas was gone. She turned then, to see the group of kids now looking at Lucas passed out on the ground.

"Why would you do that?" Mike now screamed.

Twelve furrowed her eyebrows again, she hadn't done anything.