𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

Начните с самого начала

Flashback start

Y/N Parker was standing at the altar, waiting for the bride to walk up. He was fiddling with his fingers as nervousness started to consume him.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. Just relax and it'll be fine." Peter Parker assured his brother, patting him on the shoulder.

"Yeah, it's easy for you to say." Y/N butted. "When is yours anyway?"

Peter lightly blushed. "Oh, uh, me and Mary Jane didn't plan it yet."

"Soon, brother. You'll get it." Y/N remarked and gently elbowed his brother.

"Please stand for the arrival of the bride." Hank Pym announced.

The attendees, including the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men stood up. Even some of the Wakandans and Asgardians attended the wedding of their fellow friend and teammate. They then turned their heads towards the doorway.

Felicia Hardy, in her white-gown dress, walked down the aisle with George Stacy by her side. She was beautiful indeed.

Felicia hugged and thanked George before she walked up to Y/N and stood in front of him. Peter went ahead and took a seat in the front row, sitting next to Mary Jane.

"Dear friends and family." Hank began. "We are gathered here today to witness the holy matrimony between Y/N Reilly Parker and Felicia Sara Hardy. May we start?"

The bride and the groom began to exchange vows, with Y/N inserted some little jokes here and there, because he's a Parker after all.

With the vows ended, the ring bearer came in and presented the rings. Felicia slid the ring on Y/N's finger as Y/N did the same with her.

Hank smiled and continued. "With the power invested in me by the state of New York, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Y/N gently captured Felicia in a kiss as the crowds began to applause and cheered for the newlyweds.

The two parted, their lips hovered and their hot breaths can be feel against each other.

"I love you." Y/N whispered.

Felicia smiled as she caressed his cheek. "I love you too."

Flashback end

Felicia wiped away her tears as she was reminiscing the memories of her and Y/N.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the front door. Felicia exited the bedroom and made her way to the door and opened it, revealing a familiar figure.

"Susan?"

Emily Blunt as Susan Storm

"Hey, Felicia." Susan Storm greeted in a sad tone. Felicia looked at her in confusion.

"What are you doing here? I thought you guys were on a mission with Y/N." Felicia spoke, mentioning the Fantastic Four's current mission.

"Yes, that's why I'm here." Susan spoke. "It's about Y/N."

"What about him?" Felicia asked, concerned about her husband.

Susan began. "Y/N was M.I.A during the mission. We were searching for him everywhere, but it lead to a dead end. However, we do find this."

Susan handed Felicia a small box. The wife of Y/N Parker took it and opened the box. She let out an audible gasp after seeing what was inside the box.

His wedding ring.

Felicia began to break down in tears. Susan caught her before she could fall down onto the floor.

Susan hugged her friend tightly as Felicia cried on her shoulder.

"It's okay. We're here for you, Felicia." Susan assured and caressed Felicia's back, comforting her.

• • •

Back on the present day, Y/N was sitting near the edge of a building with Felicia. The woman had told him everything. Y/N rubbed his face and sighed.

"Jesus..." He breathed out.

"After that, I...decided to become Black Cat again. Not stealing, but fighting crimes." Felicia spoke.

Y/N still can't get over the fact that he possibly died in that universe. And even worse, Gwen also died in that universe.

"So, uh, do you guys have kids?" Y/N asked, changing the subject.

"No." Felicia replied and shook her head. "I miscarriage two times. I don't know what's wrong. I mean, Peter and MJ got May normally but why me and Y/N need to face this pain? I just...don't get it."

She continued. "Then, I told Y/N...just divorce me. I can't give him a child, why would he still be with me? And then, he said..."

"Doesn't matter if you can give me a child or not, you're still the happiness that exists in my life."

Y/N looked at her in guilt. She's basically lost everything. She lost her children and her husband.

Her happiness. Gone.

Y/N slowly reached out and placed his hand on top of hers. She startled a little but then reciprocated the act.

"Just so you know...even though I'm not your Y/N, I'll try to bring the happiness that your Y/N gave to you."

Felicia looked at him. She smiled. "Thank you."

Y/N smiled and nodded. He then stood up. "Come on."

"To where?" Felicia questioned.

"To meet my friends. They must be waiting."

Felicia stood up and walked up to him. Y/N and her looked out at the horizon.

"Ready?" He asked.

She took a deep breath. "Yup."

"Hold on tight!"

Felicia then clung herself onto Y/N as he began to swing back to the Sanctum to regroup with his friends.

Although, he might need to explain about the current situation.

His girlfriend meeting his wife from another universe. What could go wrong?