A Small Simulation

Himeko : Begin!

Automated female voice : Commencing scenario 1

3 knights spawned in front of Clyde. Their gazes fixed on Clyde and their Lances by their side.

 Their gazes fixed on Clyde and their Lances by their side

'Three of these?! She's got to be crazy'

'Relax Mary. They won't be a problem.'

Clyde channeled honkai energy to his hands and legs and they burst into flames. They were now harder than any metal and hotter than any fire.

He leapt towards the closest Knight and gave it a strong punch, sending it skidding back and crashing into one of it's teammates. The 3rd Knight behind him was about to attack. Clyde knew that these things were slow, he pulled his right arm back and charged it, ready to punch the beast's Lance and itself along with it.

Clyde : Let's see if this works.

The beast swung it's Lance and Clyde's arm went forward, his fist colliding with the Lance. The beast was flying through the air and it's rider's left arm was torn off.

Himeko : That's a bit... Graphic

Himeko had forgotten to turn off her microphone but Clyde ignored it. He walked to the knight's discarded Lance and picked It up. He had no idea how Durandal was able to use one, but one that he knew : It was sharp and packs a mean punch.

The remaining 2 knights were already making their way towards Clyde.

Clyde : I hope I don't get a dislodged shoulder from this

He pointed the Lance forward and ran as fast as he could towards the beasts. The Lance ran into the first beast with a brutal force and impaled it. It's rider was holding on for dear life as Clyde kept running. The second one was hit but the Lance was too heavy for Clyde, It wasn't strong enough to stab it.

The rider of the first beast was crushed between it's own mount and it's teammates. Clyde left the Lance and leaped over the corpse of the beast and kicked the second rider off. He went straight for the head and a satisfying crunch was heard.

The beast let out a low growl. Clyde punched it to put it out of it's misery.

Automated Female Voice : Scenario 1 complete. Commencing scenario 2.

The corpses around him faded away.

Automated Female Voice : Generating field

Clyde was no longer in an empty white space, now he was in a factory and 3 zombies with scythes were in front of him and 2 jun-ninjas behind them. They were arranged in a V-shape.

He reached for his guns at his hips but remembered that he was in a simulation.

Clyde : Guns? Please?