1 - Hyperion Heights

𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖆 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊.

𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘.

𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖆 𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖎𝖓 𝖆 𝖈𝖎𝖙𝖞, 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖓𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈.

𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊.

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖎𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖉...

Storybrooke: A few years later

At the Mayor's House, Emma, Henry, Julia and Regina walked out of the house, "Henry, Julia are you two sure about this? I was hoping after high school, you'd think about college," Regina said.

"We know. But college isn't going anywhere. We just need to do this," Henry said.

"I can't believe Elaine agreed to this. Or Cilla and Charming," Regina said.

"They realised stubbornness runs in the family," Emma said and looked at her with a smile

"You calling me stubborn?" Regina asked.

"I am, yes," Emma said.

Henry and Julia chuckled, "Mom, Operation Cobra is over. We did it. We have our happy endings," Henry said.

"So then why leave?" Regina asked.

"Because I'm still the Author. I've been writing everyone else's stories. I need to figure out what my story is. And it's not here," Henry said.

"And I need to figure out exactly who I am," Julia said.

"And where do you think it is?" Emma asked.

"I don't know. But when I finished the book, I returned it to the Sorcerer's mansion. And you know what I found? Hundreds of other books. With the stories, I thought I knew but told differently. Like, you know how there's a French Snow White and an Italian one... There are endless possibilities," Henry said.

"And what does that have to do with you?" Regina asked.

"We're not in any of them. We're the only us. It's time we figure out where we belong," Henry said.